PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine Festival kiosks

IloveJack
09-10-2010, 11:03 AM
It seems like about this time last year there was a blog posted that detailed what kiosks would be at the F&WF and what they'd be serving. Has anyone seen anything like that yet? We aren't spending a full day at Epcot this year, so I'd like to know ahead of time what I want to try.

VWL Mom
09-10-2010, 11:27 AM
You can download the festival guide here
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/epcot/special-events/epcot-international-food-and-wine-festival/

Melanie
09-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Starting at Showcase Plaza (the entrance to World Showcase) and going clockwise (drink in italics):

1. CHILE
Shrimp Ceviche; Pastel de Choclo (Beef and Corn Pie) Concha y Toro Casillero del Diablo Sauvignon Blanc; Santa Ema Reserve Chardonnay; Casa Carmenere; Montes Classic Cabernet Sauvignon

2. DESSERTS & CHAMPAGNE
Strawberry Angel Verrine; Pear Streusel Pudding Cake; Dark Chocolate Sensation; Moët & Chandon; White Star Impèrial; Rosè Impèrial; Nectar Impèrial; Nectar Impèrial Rosè

3. BRAZIL
Grilled Pork Skewer with Farofa; Shrimp Stew with Coconut and Lime; Leblon Frozen Caipirinha

4. PUERTO RICO
Asopao de Pollo (Chicken Soup with Rice); Medianoche Sandwich; Bacardi Frozen Torched Cherry Colada; Bacardi Frozen Limón Mojito

5. ARGENTINA
Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Puree; Roasted Corn and Cheese Empanada; Bodega Norton Reserva Malbec; Bodega Norton Cosecha Tardia

6. MEXICO
Tamal de Pollo; Taco de Chilorio; Esquites (Pan-Fried Corn and Spices); Dos Equis Beer; Passion Fruit Frozen Margarita; Conga Fruit Punch; Wine L.A. Cetto Chardonnay; Wine L.A. Cetto Petite Sirah

7. POLAND
Kielbasa and Potato Pierogies with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream; Golabki (Pork Stuffed Cabbage); Chopin Strawberry Balsamic Chiller

8. CHINA
Black Pepper Shrimp with Sichuan Noodles; Pork Pot Stickers; Xinjiang Barbecue Chicken Stick; Tsingtao Beer; Dragon's Hollow Chardonnay; Green Tea Plum Wine Cooler; Happy Lychee

9. SOUTH KOREA
Lettuce Wraps with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw; Barbecue Short Rib with Steamed Rice and Cucumber Kimchi; Honey Ginger Tea; Jinro Chamisul Soju; Bohae Bokbunjajoo (Black Raspberry Rice Wine)

10. SOUTH AFRICA
Flavors of Africa (Salad, Bread and Spreads); Seared Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Puree and Mango Barbecue Sauce; La Capra Pinotage; La Capra Shiraz; La Capra Chardonnay; La Capra Sauvignon Blanc.

11. SINGAPORE
Shrimp Cake with Singapore Noodle Salad; Coconut-Braised Beef Rendang with Jasmine Rice; Singapore Sling; Tiger Beer

12. BREWER'S COLLECTION
Radeberger Pilsner; Schofferhofer Weizen; Hovels; Schlosser Alt; Altenmünster Octoberfest; Altenmünster Dunkel; Altenmünster Marzen; Clausthaler Classic N/A

13. GERMANY
Spaetzle Gratin with Ham and Cheese; Nurnberger Sausage in a Pretzel Roll; Apfelstrudel featuring Werther's Original Karamell Sauce; S.A. Prum Essence Riesling; Hooked Riesling; Gunderloch Diva Spatlese Riesling; Rudi Wiest Rhine River Riesling; Radeberger Pilsner; Hovels; Altenmünster Octoberfest

14. ITALY
Polpettine Toscane with a Rosemary Breadstick; Baked Cheese Ravioli, Creamy Bolognese Sauce, Melted Mozzarella; Cannolo Al Cioccolato; Primavera Fruit Smoothie; Fantinel Prosecco; Chianti Placido Banfi; Pinot Sartori; Moretti Beer

15. HOPS AND BARLEY
Boston-style Crab Cake with Cabbage Slaw and Rémoulade; New England Lobster Roll; Pecan Bread Pudding; Samuel Adams Beers: Boston Lager, Octoberfest; Cherry Wheat; 15th Anniversary Festival Beer Coastal Wheat; Light; Cream Stout; Blackberry Witbier; Latitude 48 IPA

16. UNITED STATES
Bison Chili with Wild Mushrooms; Cabernet and Pepper Jack Cheese; Heirloom Tomatoes with Oregon Blue Cheese, Red Onions and Basil; Sagelands Vineyard Merlot; Four Corners; Sagelands Vineyard Riesling; Columbia Valley; Red Stag by Jim Beam

17. JAPAN
Spicy Tuna Roll; California Sushi Roll; Tuna Sensation; Wafu Ribettes; Kirin Draft Beer; Hatsumago sake; Denemon Junmai sake

18. AUSTRALIA
Seared Barramundi with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes, Arugula, and Lemon Oil; Grilled Lamp Chop with Roasted Red Potato Salad and Red Wine Reduction; Lamington (sponge cake dipped in chocolate); Rosemount Traminer Riesling; Marquis Philips Shiraz; Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet; Nugan Estate Riverina Chardonnay

19. MOROCCO
Beef in a Pita Pocket; Falafel Pita Pocket; Baklava; Amazigh Red Wine; Sangria; Tangerine Mimosa Royale; Iced Mint Tea; Casa Beer

20. BELGIUM
Steamed Mussels with Roasted Garlic Cream; Freshly baked Waffles with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream; Stella Artois; Godiva Chocolate Iced Coffee; Leffe; Hoegaarden

21. SPAIN
Serrano Ham, Chorizo, Manchego, Olives, and Tomato Bread; Seared Albacore Tuna with Romesco Sauce; Spanish Almond Cake; Marqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza Red; Paul Cheneau "Lady" Blanc de Blancs Cava; Marqués de Cáceres Rioja White

22. FRANCE
Escargots Persillade en Brioche; Braised Short Ribs in Cabernet wit Mashed Potatoes; Crème Brûlée au Chocolat au Lait; Chardonnay, Private Selection, Barton & Guestier; Merlot, Chateau Des Deux Rives, Bordeaux; Sparkling Pomegranate Kir; Parisien Cosmo Slush

23. IRELAND
Lobster and Scallop Fisherman's Pie; Kerrygold Cheese Selection; Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Irish Cream Ganache; Guinness Draught; Bunratty Honey Meade Wine

24. CANADA
Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup; Maple-Glazed Salmon with Lentil Salad; Chicken Chipolte Sausage with Sweet Corn Polenta; Nanaimo Bar; Moosehead Beer; Vidal Icewine; Chateau De Charmes Riesling; St. David's Bench Vineyard Merlot

25. CHARCUTERIE & CHEESE
Cheese Fondue with Croutons and Roasted Potatoes; Applewood Smoked Beef, Duck and Ham; MARTINI Porsecco; Ace Joker Hard Cider; MacMurray Ranch Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir

26. GREECE
Greek Salad with Pita Bread; Spanakopita; Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki; Baklava; Boutari Moschofilero; Enoteco Emery Athiri Mountain Slopes; Boutari Naoussa; Atlantis White

27. NEW ZEALAND
Seared Sea Scallop with Vegetable Slaw and Lemon Oil; Lamb Slider with Tomato Chutney; Villa Maria Private Bin Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc; Villa Maria Private Bin Hawkes Bay Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon; Villa Maria Private Bin "Unoaked" Hawkes Bay Chardonnay; Villa Maria Private Bin Marlborough Pinot Noir

IloveJack
09-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks, Melanears! That's exactly what I was looking for. :thumbsup:

Melanie
09-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Thanks, Melanears! That's exactly what I was looking for. :thumbsup:

You're welcome! I got totally excited about some of the options when I was typing this out. :thumbsup: :tasty:

MinnieMommie
09-10-2010, 07:36 PM
You rule Melanie! :thumbsup:

beksy
09-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Thanks Melanie! Can't wait to try some of these!

shortcake311
07-01-2011, 08:00 PM
I hope the menu isn't too different next year then the one listed. My husband and I went in Oct 2008, but I had food poisoning, so I couldn't eat anything. :( He felt bad and wouldn't, such a good husband. :)