PDA

View Full Version : POP Century Room Amentities

Eric87
09-10-2010, 09:31 AM
We are heading down in 8 days and we are sending a box of goodies down ealy next week. Even though I've been to POP a few times, for the life of me, I can't remember if they have a coffee maker in each room. I hate the coffe at the food court and I do not like Starbucks. Can someone let me know if there is one in the room so I can send some down? Thanks in advance.

Strmchsr
09-10-2010, 10:17 AM
I thought they did, but I just went back and looked at the pics from our room from the last time we stayed at Pop (last January) and I don't see one. Maybe we just didn't have one in our room.

Madame Leona
09-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I don't believe they do. I remember having to make several coffee runs.

Belster
09-10-2010, 12:02 PM
They do not have coffee makers in the room. I am with you on the coffee...they need to contract with Dunkin Donuts....that would make it all the more magical at Disney!!

Eric87
09-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks for your help. Looks like I'll just have to make do.

JerseyDad
09-10-2010, 09:50 PM
....just got back from POP 6 days ago...definitely no coffee maker in the room...

....but....depending on how important your coffee is to you (and how much you need to make for one serving)...there are some great 1, 2, or 3 cup...non-electric coffee makers that you could bring with you. The "Bodum Chambord 1923" (french press type)...is one that I'm familiar with. (I think it's like $24 bucks at Target or some similar store)

....all you need to do is bring the hot water back to the room in the resort mug (or two) to make the coffee...since it's no different than a press type tea maker....pour water over coffee....let it steep....and presto...fresh coffee.