PDA

View Full Version : GAD Fastpass

misspriss
09-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Hey, everyone. We leave in 7 days for our trip. Woohoo! We plan on using one of our GAD vouchers for a fastpass at HS. I can't find the list of what rides this includes. Can someone tell me if TSM in included on the GAD fastpass? I'm just trying to figure out the best way to use these vouchers. We have 4 vouchers. I am travelling with my parents and my DS9 and DD3. Also, I have asked this before with no repsonse, but does anyone know if the GAD figurines are worth using the vouchers on? Thanks! We are checking in online today. It's my birthday, so I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than to check into the Poly! (unless of course we were actually there today :mickey: )

Kenny1113
09-10-2010, 01:55 PM
I cannot speak for the GAD fastpass, but I know the birthday promotion fastpass included TSM. I hope some one can say for sure. :mickey:

Zone Stop
09-11-2010, 11:27 AM
I'm 99% sure that TSM is included.

As for the figurine? They're awesome. Picture is available at www.giveadaygetadisneyday.com under "Program Terms & Conditions and FAQs", look through and you'll see that when the figurine is mentioned, it's actually a link to the picture.

badkitty
09-11-2010, 01:17 PM
I don't know about the fastpasses but I love the figurine. It comes with seven pins that are not available anywhere else. Really cool. :mickey:

Zone Stop
09-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Four Pins*

Six if you're a Annual or Seasonal Passholder.

misspriss
09-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks everyone! We leave in 4 days and I can't wait! We will use two of our vouchers for the figurines and the others for the fastpasses!!