PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Bracelet

princessjojo
09-09-2010, 09:42 AM
I was so excited!!! My DH gave me a new charm for my bracelet. I love getting new peices to add, but when I looked it was a Minnie Mouse!!! Have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Now to find Mickey to go with it...:cloud9:

gauvin4
09-09-2010, 10:01 AM
How exciting!! I will have to check them out for my daughter!! Thanks for the info.

Kim Possible
09-09-2010, 10:16 AM
That's so cute! I <3 Minnie!

Disneymom201
09-09-2010, 01:36 PM
The actual Disney charms come from Chamilia. When deciding what line I would like to start collecting (Pandora, Troll or Chamilia), Chamilia had me at "hello" as they have the Disney series. Check out their web site. You should also be able to locate a local jeweler in your area. I LOVE my braclet, 7 out of my 12 charms are Disney. I did see that World of Disney carries the charms too. Can't wait to purchase one to remember my upcoming vacation.
Happy Collecting :mickey:

2005 - 2007 Off Property
2008 Grand Floridian
2009 Wilderness Lodge
27 more days til SURPRISE vacation for the kids to AKL!!!!!

disneymomma2010
09-09-2010, 03:33 PM
do they fit on pandora bracelets? do they have any at disney world? that would be a great suovirner

princessjojo
09-09-2010, 04:26 PM
The Chamilia charms do fit Pandora bracelets. My bracelet is Pandora, and with that one exception, all of the charms are Pandora. I'll have to look to see what else I can find now that I know which line to look at...

IloveDisney71
09-10-2010, 11:50 PM
The Chamilia charms do fit Pandora bracelets. My bracelet is Pandora, and with that one exception, all of the charms are Pandora. I'll have to look to see what else I can find now that I know which line to look at...

I'm pretty sure the Chamilia charms fit the Pandora bracelets but I'm not positive. Chamilia has a lot of Disney charms. I've got Mickey, Minnie, a Mickey & Minnie combo with a dangling heart, Mrs. Pott's with Chip dangling, Nemo, a dangling Cinderella's slipper, Cinderella's carriage, Dopey, & Pinocchio. WARNING: Collecting them is addictive :D and deciding which one to get next can be hard :confused: sometimes.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Most but not all of the Chamilia charms fit on the Pandora bracelet. They do sell them at the World of Disney store at DTD. The cast members there did tell me they had one that they weren't certain would fit on the Pandora bracelet so make sure you bring your bracelet with you. I don't know if you have any Paper Stores in your area-they also sell the charms.

I have the Mickey/Minnie head with the little heart hanging down and that only goes part way on my Pandora bracelet.
Working in the jewelry business (part time) I was so not going to do the bracelet. But then a co-worker told me about the Chamilia Disney charms and I was hooked!