PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern/Birthday Celebration

missymouseworld
09-09-2010, 07:18 AM
When we are at WDW in November, my son will be celebrating his 17th birthday. We have dinner reservations for Liberty Tree Tavern (a first for us) and wanted to get a birthday cake for him. How far in advance do I have to arrange for a cake and do I call Liberty Tree Tavern directly? Also, where do I get a birthday button for him on his birthday? We are planning on spending the day at Magic Kingdom.

Everyone I talked to said the food there is very good and after all these years/visits, we never got a chance to try it. Any reviews/tips would be great.

Thanks.:mickey:

Ms. Mode
09-09-2010, 08:46 AM
The buttons you can pickup from a cart outside of the Guest Services, which is to the left as soon as you enter the park.

Liberty Tree is one of our favorites, we think the food and service are good. It is served "family style" though...in case that matters to you. :mickey:

RedSoxandPatsfan
09-09-2010, 05:27 PM
If your staying on property at a Disney Resort then get the button at check in. He should wear it the entire trip not just the day of his B-day. He'll get a lot of well wishes and maybe some other perks. My Son and daughter wore theirs the entire trip. He got a ton of free ice cream. And with her we were taken in VIP (thru the exit for RnRC and allowed to ride by ourselves. Just six of us in one car. So you never know....

If you booked your ADR already then I would call the Disney Dining # and have them add the Cake to the Resie that way it's taken care of ahead of time.

We just did LTT Sept 5th and the place was cool. Good food and a ton of it because it's all you can eat. They just keep bringing more and more until you've had enough.

missymouseworld
09-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Thank you for the suggestions....we are staying at the Beach Club, so I will ask for his button when we check in.

We have an ADR for LTT, so I will call the Dining # before our trip and see if they can help out with the cake. I did note on the reservation that we are celebrating his birthday.

He is missing taking his driving test at home so we have to make the day extra special at WDW.