PDA

View Full Version : Park Merchandise from home?

lettripp
09-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Alright so having non-buyer's remorse! I saw the most adorable onesie in the shops at WDW in August. It was orange and had a tigger head. Underneath it just said "Grrr." I wish I bought it for my co-worker and am now trying to figure out a way to get it. Any ideas? Not going back to WDW again within the time he would fit into it still!

DisneyPrincess21
09-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Alright so having non-buyer's remorse! I saw the most adorable onesie in the shops at WDW in August. It was orange and had a tigger head. Underneath it just said "Grrr." I wish I bought it for my co-worker and am now trying to figure out a way to get it. Any ideas? Not going back to WDW again within the time he would fit into it still!

You can call WDW Merchandise phone number. If you describe what the item is, and what store you remember seeing it in, they should be able to find it without any problem.

Their number is (407)363-6200

DizneyRox
09-09-2010, 05:17 AM
At WDW you need to buy it when you see it. If for some stroke of luck there's something worth buying, I've found that if you don't, it's gone by the time I finally decide.

In recent years, we've taken pictures of SKU numbers of items and when we get home (like within days) we'll place an order through WDW merchandising. That way you don't have to worry about shopping so much, and we tend to ship everything home anyway.

The problem we've found though is we haven't found anything worth buying! Been saving TONS on our vacations as a result.

Ms. Mode
09-09-2010, 08:51 AM
This same thing happens to us every trip.

When we were there in January we saw a Pin Traders bag in Frontierland that was different from the others for sale but didn't buy it. When we got home my DH and DD wanted to get if for me (birthday present) and I had to jump through hoops to get Disney Merchandise to locate the thing. I told them exactly which store, which wall and what it looked like too.

Always right down the SKU number on something you think you might like to buy from WDW. :thumbsup:

brownie
09-09-2010, 12:54 PM
You can check disneyshopping.com; they now have a whole section of theme park merchandise. You can also try calling Walt Disney World Merchandise at 407-363-6200.

We, too, have learned to buy something when you see it. You may not see it anywhere else and it may be gone when you go back. I have 3 Matchbox sized Test Track cars: white, yellow, and blue. I could have sworn I was a red one once, but have never been able to find it again.