PDA

View Full Version : ? about AKV studios

patandtwins
09-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Does DVC allow you to book 5 in a studio? They've always allowed me to book 5 in a 1BR, but we are wanting to stay just 1 night (we are coming in from MD on 4/15 to go on a cruise out of port canaveral on 4/16). The standard view studios at AK are the least points, so that's what I'm hoping to get.

DizneyRox
09-08-2010, 04:27 PM
I elieve some rooms do and some do not, they should know when you book (you'll need to give the names of those staying) and if there isn't a room available, they shoudl tell you.

FYI - I've found that the lower cost rooms book quicker, so it's never a guarantee that they will be available. My personal opinion is people book lower hoping to get an upgrade. My experience though is that if there's nothing available you will be told and you'll need to book a higher priced room.

patandtwins
09-09-2010, 04:44 PM
I elieve some rooms do and some do not, they should know when you book (you'll need to give the names of those staying) and if there isn't a room available, they shoudl tell you.

FYI - I've found that the lower cost rooms book quicker, so it's never a guarantee that they will be available. My personal opinion is people book lower hoping to get an upgrade. My experience though is that if there's nothing available you will be told and you'll need to book a higher priced room.

Thanks! I actually think I'm going to try to get BCV or BWV. There's more to do there and since we're just doing an overnight and not doing any parks, having more to do may be good.