PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Gang Puck Express Breakfast?

CanadaLovesDisney
09-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Very curious to know if anyone has tried the breakfast at Wolf Gang Puck Express and what they thought of it?

Thanks so much :mickey:

ttccluvsdis
09-08-2010, 02:06 PM
This is by far our favorite favorite favorite breakfast. It is a must do on each trip.
My kids love the choc. chip waffles and the breakfast pizza is out of this world.
LOVE sitting outside sipping my sweet tea and listening to the music.
DTD is usually really quiet in the morning and it is so relaxing.

SJSJ4
09-08-2010, 02:11 PM
We have had many luch and dinners there, and we loved it. WP Express and Earl of Sandwich are our favorites in DTD. We go there alot in our stays. We will have to try breakfast. It sounds good!!

ElenitaB
09-08-2010, 07:10 PM
We had breakfast there in January and it was very good. My DS had the breakfast pizza and he loved it so much that it has become a dish I try to emulate on special weekend mornings. I had the cornflake-crusted French toast which was good but I didn't expect them to use bagels as the toast. The portions were all very generous.

HoosierDisneyFan
09-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Does anyone know what time it opens for breakfast?

Toodle
09-08-2010, 09:47 PM
9:00 am - we were just there and recommend the breakfast pita and chocolate chip waffles. Truthfully, everything looked great. The portions are huge and we could have easily shared a breakfast had we known how big the portions were. They allowed us the substitute a fruit cup for one of the beverages.

January-2007
09-08-2010, 10:56 PM
This sounds like a wonderful option for our last morning, if we actually get out that early (which we never do)...

CanadaLovesDisney
09-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Thanks everyone!
Definately going to give it a try!!