PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

massachusetts
09-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Do you think that 2 adults (late 50's) would enjoy MNSSHP? We are not traveling with any children.

faline
09-07-2010, 09:21 PM
It's hard to know what anyone else will, or won't like. My husband and I enjoy this event very much. I would not hesitate to attend again!

Renfairwedding
09-07-2010, 09:50 PM
We love the extra magic Halloween pixy dust Disney cast over the party. We love to see all the Princesses and pyrites all dressed in costumes. One year it seemed every other family was dressed as the incredibles We Join in the fun wearing our own renaissance faire garb.

Be a kid again and trick or treat. We give our candy away before we go back to the resorts. The parade is awesome and the Headless Horseman is not to be missed.

We make a point to have our photo taken in front of Cindy's carriage. Our garb goes great with the theme

I find it a much more relaxed and fun night with people letting themselves be part of the show young and old. :mpumpkin:

Carolanne
09-07-2010, 09:58 PM
I'm in my 30's & my mom is in her 50's and we go to MNSSHP and enjoy it :mpumpkin:, and I don't have kids! We watch the shows, the parade, & Hallowishes, and of course we trick or treat. But, uh, I keep the candy. All of it.

I'm hoping to get DH to MNSSHP one year. This year will be his 2nd time at MVMCP.

spoiledraf
09-08-2010, 07:31 AM
My wife and I are late 50s and love it. The fireworks and parade are the best at Disney. Next week we are taking our grandson for his first MNSSHP and can't wait. You will love it.

Jeri Lynn
09-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Absolutely! My sister and I are going this year, it will be our third halloween party, it is by far my favorite! We even trick or treat and get excited about all our candy!! :blush::blush:

Bellewannabe
09-08-2010, 05:24 PM
DH and I are mid 40s and we would absolutely do the Halloween Party without our kids. I think we might actually prefer it that way! The parade is awesome, fireworks are great and there are lots of photo ops. Free candy is just an additional perk. Of course I use the word "free" loosely!

DonnaT103
09-11-2010, 04:47 PM
This is going to be our second MNSSHP. We are both in our early 50's and se stop bringing our son to Disney with us 10 years ago. We love the party. Our 1st one we didn't dress up, but I hope to convince DH to dress up this year. It's lots of fun.

Urbss
09-11-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm 43 and my wife is 38, we have a 5 year old now, but the last 2 years he was just an excuse for us to go to MNSSHP. We are going again this year, but we would have went with the 5 year old or not!!

Here is my take:

If you like Halloween: You'll Love It!!
If you like Canday: You'll Love It!!
If you like great fireworks: You'll Love It!!
If you like good parades (especially unique ones): You'll Love It!!
If you like less people in the ride queues: You'll REALLY Love It!!

But, if you just love Disney Magic and want to see some of it done in a different way then... You'll Love It!!

I'm sure it isn't for everyone, but besides shelling out the cash, I really can't think of a downside to it. I think it has become one of my favorite WDW things!!!

I hope you try it out!!!

Darbylew
09-11-2010, 06:00 PM
There are times that we don't take children and
we love MNSSHP. It is great. The parade is the
best. I think you will love enjoy it. :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-11-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm 50ish and MNSSHP is my favorite of all the parties; even more than MVMCP. You'll have a ball. I too did the trick or treating and really got into all the fun. It's very interactive.

BugeyedMuggy
09-12-2010, 01:05 PM
We are in our late 40's and even dress up. Someone told us it was worth it once but have been 4 years in a row. We love it and think it is worth the $$. Just to mention Halloween is our favorite Holiday.
:scrow::pumpkin::bat: