PDA

View Full Version : Bass fishing?

daisyhead
09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
I was looking through my confirmation and noticed a "BASS FISHING VOUCHER" noted on with the Planet Hollywood, Searaycer, etc. offers. My DD LOVES to fish and I am interested in where this fishing takes place. I thought it might be cool to check out this coming trip.

Thanks! :mickey:

Ms. Mode
09-07-2010, 06:57 PM
I think it's a 1/2 day trip on Lake Buena Vista for about $250.00 per person. My DH is a fisherman and I would love for him to be able to do this sometime....but he won't because it takes him away from the parks. :mickey:

I think you can also fish at POFQ off the docks for just a few dollars.

Wrigley
09-07-2010, 07:11 PM
My DH did the bass fishing on our last trip and had a wonderful time-he has already informed me that he is going to do it again on our next trip! He did the trip that left from the docks at Yacht Club. His guided trip was 2 hours, and I believe that it was around $250. He and a friend both fished, so they were able to split the cost which was nice. The guided trips leave from several resorts throughout Disney World. He caught alot of fish, and you also get drinks while onboard. He had a great experience and still talks about it all the time!

spoiledraf
09-08-2010, 07:43 AM
I've gone the last 5 times down.
The vtoucher is 10% off of the $250 for two hour price tag. As mentioned it is for two hours for up to five people. They also provide all the tackle and live or artificial bait as well as soft drinks. You can get the boat right at your hotel and fish Seven Seas or Bay Lake. It's fun but like any fishing trip there are no guarantee. Pricey but fun.