PDA

View Full Version : US/IOA in one day?

r4kids
09-07-2010, 12:39 PM
So we will be down for a Nov. 28th - Dec 5th vacation at Disney. We plan to spend 2 days at US/IOA. I am thinking we really only need one day. Half a day US and half at IOA. Do you think during this time it is possible to ride just about everything in that time frame? We have been before but not is 5 or so years. We also have 2 foster children (just 4 and 2) going who have never been (nor will ever have a chance to go) and I am thinking of adding an additional day to MK. However I don't want to make my kids feel less important by spending more time at MK ( they are older (15,12,9,7). We have 1 day and the MVMCP night at MK, 2 at Epcot, 1 HS, 1 AK, then 2 for US/IOA but am thinking of reducing that to 1 day.... Sorry for the long post any help is appreciated!!

DVC2004
09-07-2010, 01:03 PM
It's possible if not's not real busy- or if you have front of the line pass. We did it alli n one day last April but it was not busy so we walked on most rides. We hit all the big stuff, skipped most of the "show type" attractions. You will be rushed- but it's possible. On that note, I would say you don't need more than 2 days total to see both parks.

Kenny1113
09-07-2010, 02:51 PM
A few years ago DH and I did IoA and US in one day. It was in aug and it was packed! We were staying on site and got to skip lines. We were able to do most/if not all of the ride in day, plus a couple of trips back to the room and citywalj for lunch. :)

r4kids
09-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Super this gives me hope!! Thank you :)

r4kids
09-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh I forgot, do you think it's worth it, $$ wise, this time of year? We'd be going on a Monday after T-Day. So I am not sure how busy it will be.

NJGIRL
09-10-2010, 08:57 AM
IMO you can not do most of the rides & attractions at both the Studios & IOA in one day.

We have been to Universal many times during the slower fall season and it takes us one full day at each park and we still do not do everything.