PDA

View Full Version : maps with room numbers

jacknsally02
09-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Hello! I am going to yacht club for my honeymoon in december. I remember once being able to see a map(think it was boardwalk) that had room numbers, it made it easy to request a room as you could say room..or near. Wondering if anyone knows, or has any other info on how to make the trip extra special. Thanks so much.

CleveRocks
09-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Your very best bet is to forget about room numbers and actually request what you actually want, such as "near (this)" or "with a view of (that)."

This was, the rooms assigner will know what you want. If you request a few room numbers, and those rooms are filled, then they don't know WHY you want those room numbers ... since they can't read your mind, they'll just stick you in any old room.

TammiMcMan
09-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Usually fans of the resort will create a layout with room numbers. Due to the terms of service here however, links cannot be posted.

You can always use the regular resort layout to get an idea of what you'd like to be near. When requesting a room, it's better for the room assignors if they know area as opposed to specific room numbers anyway. http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/beachclub07.JPG

brownie
09-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Your very best bet is to forget about room numbers and actually request what you actually want, such as "near (this)" or "with a view of (that)."

This was, the rooms assigner will know what you want. If you request a few room numbers, and those rooms are filled, then they don't know WHY you want those room numbers ... since they can't read your mind, they'll just stick you in any old room.

I'll second this. Take the guesswork out of it for them.

disneymom2000
09-13-2010, 10:20 PM
I remember once being able to see a map(think it was boardwalk) that had room numbers, it made it easy to request a room as you could say room..or near.

I remember this map as well. I used it when I booked my trip in 2000 when I stayed at the Yacht Club. I thought it was under info central. I see the values have the numbers, as well as CSR, BWI, AKL, GF, and Saratoga Springs. But I guess they have changed out some of the others because they no longer have numbers on them.:(