PDA

View Full Version : CB Pirate Rooms

crmark1
09-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Are all the Pirate theme rooms at CB "prefered" locations?

DisneyPrincess21
09-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Are all the Pirate theme rooms at CB "prefered" locations?

No, they are all located in Trinidad South. They are wonderful though! Stayed in them back in December, and will be staying in one again this coming December :pirate:

buzznwoodysmom
09-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Actually the pirate rooms are as far away from the prefered rooms as can be. You'll have the longest walk to the main pool and food court from these rooms than any other rooms. However, we've stayed in the pirate rooms twice and we didn't mind the walk at all. The rooms are awesome. Our boys loved it.

CleveRocks
09-06-2010, 01:12 PM
At CBR, "preferred location" means a room in one of the 6 buildings closest to Old Port Royale, the hub that has the main pool, food court, etc. (everything except the Front Desk and Bell Services).

The Pirate rooms are exclusively in Trinidad South, the village that is the very FARTHEST away from Old Port Royale. In other words, all of the Pirate rooms are, by their location, the very opposite of preferred location.

DisneyRN
09-29-2010, 08:59 PM
So if we are staying in a water view, Pirate Room, which bldg in Trinidad South are we likely to be assigned?

Thanks...

Buttercup
09-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Although they aren't in a 'preferred' location, aren't the pirate rooms more expensive than say, a standard room in the Jamaica buildings? I remember my sister was going to book a pirate room and then decided it wasn't worth the extra $$$....

DisneyPrincess21
09-29-2010, 10:42 PM
So if we are staying in a water view, Pirate Room, which bldg in Trinidad South are we likely to be assigned?

Thanks...

Not 100% sure, but my guess would be 35 & 38 are the closest to the water. And you might get views from 39.

Although they aren't in a 'preferred' location, aren't the pirate rooms more expensive than say, a standard room in the Jamaica buildings? I remember my sister was going to book a pirate room and then decided it wasn't worth the extra $$$....

Yes they are more money beause of the themeing, but IMHO completely worth it. Stayed in one last year and loved it, and staying in one again in December. :pirate:

CleveRocks
09-30-2010, 05:34 AM

Not 100% sure, but my guess would be 35 & 38 are the closest to the water. And you might get views from 39.
Trinidad South has 6 guest buildings. Five of those 6 have water view rooms. At CBR, "water view" can mean a view of the lake OR a view of the village quiet pool ... you can request one or the other but there is NO WAY to reserve one or the other.

Buildings 36 and 37 don't have rooms with a lake view but they have plenty of rooms with a view of the Trinidad South village pool.

Building 34 is the only one without water view rooms, but it's also the closest to the rest of the resort.

DisneyRN
09-30-2010, 08:36 PM
I didn't pick the Pirate Rooms...DD was given the choice of any resort and room, and that's what she chose. To an 8 year old, that is Deluxe accomodations! :pirate: