PDA

View Full Version : single digit dance/pre trip lineup

thumperbug
09-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Cast of characters
Me-Stacy celebrating 43rd b'day on trip. Disney is in my blood.My dog is named Thumper and I make Disney Dreams come true for a living(disclaimer-I am not looking to solicit any business from this discussion board)

Holly-38 Another Disney appreicator. Visits multiple times a year. My sister seperated from birth and partner in crime and anything fun

Heather-31 Holly's sister-strong like of DIsney, it is not quite as embedded in her life as the rest of us but goes along with all the fun.

Staying at the Polyesnian with Theme Park View

Arriving the night of Sept 15

Thursday Sept 16-Magic Kindgom at rop drop. After a fun day and shower a late dinner at Narcoosees and to watch the fireworks. Celebrating Heather's new job promotion. We will also be doing our own princess makeovers.

Friday Sept 17 Heading over to Universal to Wizarding World of Harry Potter for Holly who lives, breathes, and sleeps all things in this world.
Dinner at Margaritaville

Saturday Sept 18-I'm turning 43 today (according to my borth certificate) Early morning stop at Hollywood Studio so the girls can ride Rockin Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror. I'll do some shoppping in the meantime.

Then to Epcot for the day. Yayyyyyy My "must do" list includes listening to Off Kilter, The British Invasion, a Grand Marneir Orange slush, A glass of Rosa Regale and pictures with any characters I see.

Dinner is at Rose & Crown at 7:30 and then watching Illuninations from there.

Sunday Sept 19-this day is a hard one for me since it is the day my beloved Daddy past away. Today I will focus on celebrating his life rather then mourn my loss. Spending the day at Magic Kingdom, the most magical place on earth.

Dining early at Tony's Town Tavern and then continuing the night until we drop.

Monday Sept 20- checking out early, stashing our luggage with bell services and heading right to Downtown for lots of shopping. DME not picking us up at resort until 3:30 so we have a great day to shop.

Once at the airport we will be sure not to miss the 2 disney stores there.....

So besides getting my self some birthday ears and a pin....what other fun things can you recommend?

Does anyone know if you can still purchase brick engravements for Magic Kingdom or around the 7 seas lagoon or leave a legacy at Epcot? I thought it would be something nice to do in honor of my dad.

Thanks for the input

RedSoxFan
09-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Sounds fun. Have a great trip.:mickey:

faline
09-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Nice way to celebrate your birthday!

To my knowledge, they stopped selling the bricks a number of years ago.

Figment104
09-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Have a great birthday, and it sounds like a great trip!

As Faline mentioned, as far as I've heard they stopped selling the bricks quite a while age. Not sure about the leave a legacy at Epcot, but I think it may be done as well. I'm sure someone will come along who knows for sure.

Have a great trip! We'll be down there at the same time. :mickey:

T-Belle
09-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Wow! Sounds like a full and fun plan!! Years ago I honored my Mom by buying a Living Legacy at EPCOT. She wasn't really into Disney and I think she had only been to EPCOT once. But I wanted something at my happy place for her.

vizsla
09-10-2010, 05:07 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

thumperbug
09-10-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm starting to get really excited. Started packing, getting the house ready for those being left behind....5 short days to go!

Disney4us2
09-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Have a great time:mickey:

yjgirl32
09-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Sounds great- have a magical trip.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Have loads of fun:party: