PDA

View Full Version : booking thru Southwest

kemps@wdw
09-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Hello fellow Intercoters :wave: We have recently booked our vaca thru Southwest. All inclusive...air, hotel, tickets, dining, etc. I'm a little nervous about this choice as we have always booked our trips ourselves and driven down. Would appreciate your thoughts and experiences w/Southwest vaca packages to ease my mind. Thank you :thanks:

faline
09-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Southwest is a reputable company. I don't think you'll have any issues with your package. We've flown on Southwest but have never purchased a complete package through them.

BigRedDad
09-06-2010, 05:37 AM
Since you booked through SW, they are your travel agent. They will not be looking out for discounts for you and you have to go through them for any aspect of your trip. I have no issue with SW as an air carrier, but I do not want them to be in charge of our entire trip.

PetefromRI
09-06-2010, 08:19 AM
We booked a package through them once and the price couldn't be beat.The actual travel agency is,I think,The Mark Travel Agency or something like that and our only issue was that we couldn't check in 24 hrs. in advance.They mailed us hard tickets and we had to turn them in at the airport the morning we left so we ended up with C tickets.That was about 3 or 4 years ago so it may have changed since then.Other than that it wasn't bad.