PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Characters

Goofy0101
09-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi everyone, my family and I are going to be in Disney World from December 23rd-26th. I used to be a hardcore character angler, but I'm a little embarrassed to say I've been out of the game for a couple years now and I was just looking for a little info on which characters are out at this time of the year.

Basically just wondering if there are any specific characters that are more common around Christmas time, or who is out this year that might not be out for much longer in the parks. We also have a special interest in villains like Lady Tremaine and the two stepsisters.

Thanks a lot!

Pirate Granny
09-04-2010, 08:47 PM
They are at 1900 park fare, at dinner at the GF...stay off of the bridge in frontier land during parades and fireworks...we were stuck on the bridge...couldn't move an inch..very scary, for 90 minutes.

kari b.
09-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Hello!

If you are looking for special characters, you need to purchase tickets to the Christmas Party. That's where you will find the rarer ones. Other than that the "special characters" would be the regulars ie, Mickey, Winnie the Pooh, etc. in their Christmas Outfits. They can be found ONLY at the Animal Kingdom.

And yes, you can find Cinderella's family at dinner only at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian.

This woman has a fabulous site about when and where to find all the characters as well as who is to be expected.

like2workout
09-07-2010, 08:44 AM
goofy0101 - welcome back!!