PDA

View Full Version : Child swap at Universal?

thesplashmountaineer
09-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Can you do child swap at universal and island of adventures like at disney parks???

can you do it for forbidden journey?

sassy2000
09-02-2010, 07:17 PM
The child swap at Universal is not as well thought out as at Disney. At least it wasn't the last time I went last year. The whole family has to go thru the line and then swap out. If your kids are like mine, they don't want to wait in long lines, especially if they are not getting to ride. Taking my 1 yr old thru Dueling Dragons was not a fun experience.

jazzy
09-04-2010, 07:56 PM
I completely agree i was just there last month and my niece wanted to ride dueling dragons which is now called dragon challenge and part the wizarding world of harry potter.
First the've extended the queing area and when you finally arrive to chose which dragon to ride there is no one there to guide you where to stand, the child swap area is neither supervised nor do they tell you when to get on the ride. we waited in the child swao area waiting for some one to give us the ok but we where stopped that eventually we left without riding dragon challenge. universal needs to take a page in disneys book of organization.