PDA

View Full Version : Keep trying on your ADRs!

sassy2000
09-02-2010, 09:51 AM
I have been trying every day for about a month to get 3 ADRs for those hard-to-get spots and I finally succeeded.
Here is my new ADR list:

Whispering Canyon dinner
Coral Reef dinner
Chef Mickey's dinner :mickey:
Le Cellier dinner :mickey:
Crystal Palace breakfast
1900 Park Fare dinner
Ohana breakfast
Ohana dinner :mickey:
Moral of the story: Keep trying. ADRs open up everyday.
Good luck to anyone else trying. :thumbsup:

Disney4us2
09-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Were you calling or using the online system?

I have a late ADR for 'Ohana that I would love to get in earlier.

faline
09-02-2010, 10:29 AM
I agree! Keep trying! You never know what will open up!

ncrohrs
09-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Yes! I find trying online is so convenient! I had booked a time that was a bit later than I wanted. A couple days later I tried and got the earlier time! Then online will prompt you to cancel your old one and take your new one instead. In my case, I had 7:30 booked, but then got 6:30, the system notices the conflict and then let's you cancel. Very nice!

I am currently going to be trying each day for another ADR that I want just a tad earlier. I have till Feb. so we'll see!

ANG
09-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Been trying for a month to get Chef Mickey's

mommy_and_bear
09-02-2010, 11:32 AM
As my date gets closer & I've been able to get the ADRs I've preferred, I have given up a Chef Mickey & O'hana, so it's possible! I check daily! :mickey:

faline
09-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Been trying for a month to get Chef Mickey's

It took me until 2 days before we left but I was able to get a Chef Mickey's breakfast at close to the time of day we wanted it!

tinksmom02
09-02-2010, 11:59 AM
'Ohana is the only dinner I wasn't able to book for our trip. I've tried checking back several times (just did it now!), and still nothing. However, I have a lot of (I think) great new places we're trying, so I'd be hard-pressed to give one of them up if 'Ohana WERE to open up :blush: Such a tough life, I know LOL

Anyway, congrats to you!! :cloud9:

disneymom2000
09-04-2010, 06:50 PM
For some reason when I got online this past Thursday, I was able to get two reservations that have been eluding me for the past two months. I don't know if it was karma or if someone decided to cancel some they had, but I was happy to add them to my list. I believe on "if at first you don't succeed" cause it is working for me.

sacandjac
09-06-2010, 09:30 AM
We are visiting Orlando September 23-26- a short trip to see Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We decided that we needed a little tase of Disney and tried to get Chef Mickey's for breakfast on our last day. Started about a month ago and there was nothing available. Tried everyday since and finally on Thursday a reservation opened up for 9:30-perfect. We are so excited. Also decided that we probably needed to do MNSSHP! LOL. Just can't see myself being that close and not visiting the Happiest Place on Earth.

spoonfulosugar
09-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Is this how it is now? It has been a few years since our last long trip. I have never had trouble getting the adr's I wanted in the past. Now you all have me nervous! I will be so sad if we can't get into our favorites...our kids are now old enough to enjoy charcter meals too-yikes!