PDA

View Full Version : Pierced earings at Disney

aurora, ariel, and bell
09-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Does Disney have earpiercing anywhere. My friend would like to get her ears pierced, and thought it would be fun to do it at Disney.

If they do, do you know the price and if they have any special earings (disney) that they use?

thanks

faline
09-01-2010, 12:41 PM
While they sell earrings, I do not know of anyplace on property that will actually pierce ears.

ANG
09-01-2010, 01:36 PM
I'm not sure either, but that would be a neat idea :)

Daisy'sMom
09-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Never seen it done anywhere except a mall.:mickey:

aurora, ariel, and bell
09-02-2010, 07:45 AM
I just thought that maybe they would do it at BBB?

SteveL
09-02-2010, 08:37 PM
I can just imagine the lawsuits resulting from any infected piercings, not to mention the possibility (remote as it may be) of blood-borne pathogens.

DisneyPrincess21
09-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Does Disney have earpiercing anywhere. My friend would like to get her ears pierced, and thought it would be fun to do it at Disney.

If they do, do you know the price and if they have any special earings (disney) that they use?

thanks

While it won't be technically at Disney, why not go to the local Walmart, mall, or jewelery store in Kissimmee and get her ears pierced there? While it won't be "Disney" it will be pretty darn close, and since you did it while on your Disney vacation, it still kinda counts as "getting your ears pierced at Disney" :mickey:

SBETigg
09-02-2010, 11:32 PM
I would recommend getting pierced in advance, just in time to remove the first earrings and put in some fun new ones that she buys at WDW. That way, the nervous part and the time with most potential for infection/complications is done at home, and the fun part-- the first earring change-- is at Disney.

ILoveLegos
09-03-2010, 12:37 AM
I suppose that Disney wouldn't consider the pain of an ear piercing to be a very magical moment.