PDA

View Full Version : Football Fun Intro 2010-2011

JanetMegan
08-31-2010, 11:44 AM
It's that time again folks, hard to believe isn't it? I'm copying our info from the beginning of last year's game for those unfamiliar with how to play and then I will be posting a separate thread for picks for Week #1.
-------------------------------------------------------
What is Football Fun you might ask?

Just a casual game of pick em' that we play every week of the NFL season.

How do you play this game you might also ask?

Well I'm glad you asked because it's super simple. Someone will start the season off by posting a list of the first week's games (this season that shall be me!) Each person interested in playing will follow up in the thread by re-posting the games and using "bold" type to highlight the team they pick to win each game.

How do you win this game?

Also easy, each week we keep track of how many games you have picked the correct winning teams for. We also pick a total point number for the Monday night game in case of a tie in the number of winning teams picked.

The winner for the week is responsible for starting the thread of games for the next week. If you are the winner and cannot start the thread for some reason just PM me or one of the other players.

And finally...what do you win for playing this fantastic game???

Absolutely nothing!! Ok well you win bragging rights for the week!

I will be tracking all of the regular player's wins season long and will update that list every week as well so we can have a season winner this year.

We only have one major rule in this game--

YOU MUST MAKE ALL YOUR PICKS BEFORE THE START OF THE WEEK'S FIRST GAME-otherwise your picks for that week don't count! Trust me, nothing worse than missing picks in Week 2 or 3 and being out of it for the season!

I'll be posting Week #1 shortly!