PDA

View Full Version : Me info

grumpyguy
08-31-2010, 07:08 AM
I just picked up our trip package from our travel agent.While reviewing some documents i'm noticing the flight number on the me vouchers for our return home flight is not correct.Do you think it's a big deal?So far jet blue has changed our flight times and thus the flight numbers three times since we've purchased the seats.All the arrival info is correct,it's just the departure numbers that don't jive.Think i should call some one!!:confused:

PopPhan
08-31-2010, 07:53 AM
The flight NUMBER is not so much of a concern as the flight TIME would be. TIME determines when you are scheduled to catch the bus to go back to the airport.

If there is a big discrepancy in TIME (more than an hour -in my opinion,) then I would go to the DME desk at MCO and make them aware of it so they can adjust your pick-up time.

CleveRocks
08-31-2010, 08:10 AM
The flight NUMBER is not so much of a concern as the flight TIME would be. TIME determines when you are scheduled to catch the bus to go back to the airport.

If there is a big discrepancy in TIME (more than an hour -in my opinion,) then I would go to the DME desk at MCO and make them aware of it so they can adjust your pick-up time.

I strongly disagree with the above. The TIME means nothing, the flight NUMBER means everything. I'm 100% sure of this.

The DME computers are tied in with the airport's and airlines' computers. If your flight NUMBER stays the same, Disney will automatically know about any time changes because they are hooked into your airline's computer system. But if your flight NUMBER changes, Disney has no way of knowing about any subsequent changes to your flight information because they now have no way to keep track of it.

But here's the good news. You can just take care of it at your resort. Any time before, say, two days before your last day, go to your resort's front desk and tell them you want to confirm your DME reservation for the ride back to the airport.

If you really want to make double-dog sure your return reservation is solid, then your very VERY best way is to take care of it at the airport on your arrival day (on this part, I strongly AGREE with what PopPhan wrote :mickey: ). Nowadays, most people don't need to go up the Disney's Magical Express counter, they can just have their vouchers scanned by a cast member near the bus queues and be painlessly on their way. But if you want, you centainly can go up to the counter. If you do this, it will be the ONLY time during your entire trip that you'll be talking face-to-face with an actual Disney's Magical Express cast member, someone who's a DME expert and knows all of the ins-and-outs and can definitely definitely help you and set you mind at ease.