PDA

View Full Version : New Meatball Bar & Local Micro Brews at Potobello's

Pop Centurion
08-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Not sure how new this actually is but has anyone been there recently to try it?
Here's the info from Disney.

Enjoy an array of mouthwatering Meatball Sliders & locally brewed Italian beers. Need a break from the heat and summer crowds? Pull up a seat at Portobello’s all new Meatball Bar! Portobello restaurant is embracing meatball mania, offering a crave-worthy and affordable assortment of meatball sliders perfectly paired with local and organic beers. The Meatball Bar pays homage to the classic Italian dish, offering four varieties of meatball. The menu showcases Beef & Veal with Parsley, Spicy Pork, Chicken with Sage, and Salmon with Tarragon. Each slider is served on a soft mini bread roll, topped with tomato basil sauce and freshly grated Parmigianino cheese. Portobello also offers locally brewed and organic beers from Orlando Brewing at the Meatball Bar, hand selected to complement your menu selection. The refreshing options include European Pilz, Olde Pelican E.P.A. and Blackwater Porter.

DisneyaHolic
08-29-2010, 04:17 PM
I, too, would like to hear a review of this!

disneymom2000
09-03-2010, 04:07 PM
mmmmmm Meatballs!!! I love'em. Has anyone been here and tried them? Are they lightweight or dense meatballs? I love the variety - definitely something different than regular meatballs with pasta.

LudwigVonDrake
09-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Meatballs = :tasty:

HackLaSalle
09-06-2010, 09:59 PM
So has anyone experienced this yet? I'm dying to hear from some one who has been there to see if we should stop by in December.

BrerGnat
09-06-2010, 10:12 PM
That sounds pretty awesome. Now, they need to add Italian sausage to the meatball bar and I'd be on :cloud9: