PDA

View Full Version : *Adult World Showcase Fun - Christmas Gift Ideas?

DisneyaHolic
08-29-2010, 12:29 PM
I am so excited about my upcoming Christmas trip to Disney World; here it is August, and I can't stop planning! After spending some time on these boards, I decided to make a pre-trip Christmas present for my husband, all focused on Adult World Showcase Fun. I bought the Drink Around the World Showcase passports (free, personalized passports - just pay S & H), lanyards, and deluxe guide from their site. :thumbsup:

I know you all are super creative - what else can I add to my husband's Christmas gift that focuses on all things adult in the World Showcase? I was thinking of maybe getting a beer from each country (the deluxe guide has a list of available beverages in each country) to include in the gift.

Ideas??? :confused:

SallyP
08-29-2010, 01:23 PM
a pint glass with the Guinness logo on it ... or anything with the Guinness logo on it.

DVD of Ratatouille

an Italian or French made after shave/cologne that are sold in Epcot

a Christmas Ornament ... Mickey's head with stars and stripes (red, white and blue) like they sell at the American Pavilion

a Tequila brand shot glass

a CD of Illuminations music

cather74
08-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Where did you order the passports from?

faline
08-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Where did you order the passports from?

You might try googling this or sending the original poster a private message as including a link to other sites would violate Intercot's terms of service.

DisneyaHolic
09-04-2010, 10:20 AM
So, I have added some treats I found at World Market that come from the different World Showcase countries. Does anyone have any additonal ideas?

Thanks tons, in advance! :thumbsup:

BugeyedMuggy
09-04-2010, 11:23 AM
We just ordered our passports and are looking forward to getting them. The group of us that are going (we needed 10) are very excited about them. It gives the adults something to do. I thought maybe you could add a Disney gift card your DH's gift. He could use this to purchase his beverages with. This way there is no OOP expense. I know you cannot have glass in Epcot so buying a beer glass is out of the question. Maybe a liter plastic cup would do.

2MuchWDFun
09-04-2010, 05:59 PM
There are three adults in our family and we are going to WDW over Christmas. I ,too puchased the personalized Drinking Around World Showcase passport and lanyards for the three of us. The online Disney store had stockings on sale for $4.99. DS has a Mickey, DH has a pirate (got the pirate one on ebay)and I have a Cinderella themed stocking. I've purchased pins on ebay, a few vinylmations (there are Epcot holiday styles), also purchased Disney gift cards, and Guerlain Homme cologne for DS--he really liked it when we visited France in Epcot last year.

DS purchased an Epcot pilsner glass from the Canada kiosk last year for himself and shot glasses for his friends, so maybe you can purchase those when you are there and add them to your gift basket before you present it to your DH.

cather74
09-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the message Disneyaholic!:mickey:

DisneyaHolic
09-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Any other "international" ideas out there. I know I have lots of time, but when I get excited about something, I start planning! (And nothing beats planning for Disney World!) :number1: