PDA

View Full Version : When should we visit?

AgentP
08-26-2010, 07:37 PM
A little about us...
Two small children, DS has birthday end of February, kids love to swim. We have never been to WDW in February or September. When would you rather visit?

iheartdisney
08-26-2010, 08:39 PM
We're a family full of swimmers, too. So swimable weather is pretty much a must for us. And, I think you might run into less crowds in Sept. Even though it's still a hot time to go, the hours the parks are open are a little longer than Feb - thinning out the people a bit better.

BellesRose
08-26-2010, 08:39 PM
These two times are perfect and you really can't go wrong with either. If you are interested in Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and warm weather, go for September. If you don't mind cool to cold weather and don't care for special events, February is a great time.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the part where you mentioned you guys love to swim. I'd definitely go for September!

brownie
08-26-2010, 10:22 PM
I'd go with September. I like it in the fall there.

Alaska Disney Fan
08-26-2010, 10:59 PM
September is the best, low crowds compared to summer, still hot for swimming, and usually free dining :number1:

faline
08-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Late February, is part of the busy spring break season. I'd go in September.

Pop Centurion
08-27-2010, 12:41 PM
I say late September also. As said, it's still hot for swimming, the crowds are low, & you'll have the opportunity to go to MNSSHP if you choose to.