PDA

View Full Version : Rider Swap ?

Dyanna
08-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Friend of ours may be taking a trip in Jan. They have 4 kids ages 14, 11, 9 & 2. Since the rider swap passes say you can have as many as 3 people use the pass at one time will the cast members give them a hard time if its 4 people? One parent & 3 of the kids? Whats your take on this?

afowl1017
08-26-2010, 03:37 PM
I don't know the official answer but I would think they would frown on that many people doing a rider switch....I believe it is for one adult with a passenger and that's it. That is all we have ever done when we've used it in the past.

Soccermom12
08-26-2010, 04:03 PM
My family (Me, DH, DS11, DS8, DS6 and DD2)went last August. We used the rider swap passes many times. It all depended on the ride and the CM. Our first expierience with the rider swap was on Star Tours - they let 4 of us on with one pass - the CM said he believed the pass allowed the holder with 3 additional people. However on Soarin' the CM would only allow 3 people per pass. So we would get our 5fastpasses for every ride we could. My DH went on first with the boys using 4 FPs. They would find me after the ride, then I would go on with them again using the rider swap and the remaining FP. It worked very well for us! My DD is now tall enough for every ride....we are really going to miss using the rider swap.

afowl1017
08-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Soccermom12 that is awesome! We have a couple more years to use rider switch....youngest is 8 months! I am going to definitely check with each CM and see what we are allowed to do!

magicjasb
08-26-2010, 09:56 PM
We also have 4 kids, 3 of which would love to ride again. We talked to each CM, if we didn't already have a FP like Soccermom12, and many of them would give us an additional FP, along with the rider swap that allows 3 people, to allow each child to go back on. I would never abuse it and try to take extra adults, but if you have 3 children it would be difficult to allow 2 to go on a ride again and have to pick which one could not. Good Luck. The rider swap works great when you have little ones who can't go on the rides. Most CM's were also aware of making little kids happy.:mickey: