PDA

View Full Version : CP Reservations

MickeysEars
08-26-2010, 08:09 AM
Has anyone been able to get through to make CP reservations? I have been on hold an hour after 10 min of busy. just wondering if anyone has gottten their first choice or not? I have never waited this long, has anyone else?

MickeysEars
08-26-2010, 09:00 AM
2 hours

luvDaMouse
08-26-2010, 09:08 AM
I finally got through:thumbsup: After an hour of busy signals from 7 to 8 then on hold for 40 minutes I still could not get what I wanted:( I wanted Le'Cellier for Dec 10th to see Whoopi. I had a choice to make Le'Cellier for the 8th for the 6:45 show or Whoopi on the 10th at tutto Italia. I chose Le'Cellier on the 8th :) ( I can never seem to get ADR's there)
Looks like I will be standing in line on the 10th to see Whoopi;)

BTW does anyone know how long you should line up before the show to get a seat??:confused: and who is Jodi Benson?? she is the narrator on the 8th.

tinksmom02
08-26-2010, 09:12 AM
I started calling around 8am, got through about 8:30, was on hold until 9am, am currently on the phone with them...CP is booked and now i'm ordering MVMCP tix! :cloud9:

Was able to get CP package for the date I wanted, at 3:40 (had wanted 4:30 but that's no biggie), for a 6:45 viewing. Woo-hoo!!!

ETA: Of course, they still haven't announced the guest speaker for the date I wanted.

MickeysEars
08-26-2010, 09:16 AM
OK, so should I be angry? I had a busy from 7 to 7:10 and have been on hold ever since!!!!!!!
you both got to hold AFTER me...what the heck??? I can sense them slipping away every minute!

GusNJacque
08-26-2010, 09:34 AM
I've been trying on and off since 7. I can't even get through. Hopefully soon. This is stressing me out!!

MickeysEars
08-26-2010, 09:37 AM
OK, NOW I AM ANGRY! I just called another number on my cell phone to find out why I was still on hold after 2 1/2 hours. She told me the que was only 33 min!!! She had no idea how I could possibly be on hold for over 2 hours. She said I could transfer you to the dining que, I said "no thank you, I am out on my deck, in the rain, on my cell phone. So, now I hung up both the home phone and the cell phone and NOW I am GETTING a wait time and a completely different message in between the music. I got up at 6:45 to wait in a que that was feeding to NOTHING!!!!!!!

GusNJacque
08-26-2010, 10:05 AM
I finally got through. Am on hold.

tinksmom02
08-26-2010, 10:08 AM
BTW does anyone know how long you should line up before the show to get a seat??:confused: and who is Jodi Benson?? she is the narrator on the 8th.

Jodi Benson is the voice of the Little Mermaid (Ariel).

tinksmom02
08-26-2010, 10:09 AM
OK, NOW I AM ANGRY! I just called another number on my cell phone to find out why I was still on hold after 2 1/2 hours. She told me the que was only 33 min!!! She had no idea how I could possibly be on hold for over 2 hours. She said I could transfer you to the dining que, I said "no thank you, I am out on my deck, in the rain, on my cell phone. So, now I hung up both the home phone and the cell phone and NOW I am GETTING a wait time and a completely different message in between the music. I got up at 6:45 to wait in a que that was feeding to NOTHING!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry you're having difficulty getting through :( When I DID get through, the message of how long my wait time was was in espanol. Weird.

MickeysEars
08-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Ok, angry no longer describes my mood, LIVID is more like it!!!!! I just went through my 30 minutes ONLY TO BE DISCONNECTED!!!!! So now I have been up since 6:45 on the phone ON HOLD since 7:10!!!!! I know there will be nothing availible any more, I am now just waiting to get SOMEONE On the phone so I can speak with a supervisor, I dont want to take this out on some poor CM who had nothing to do with it but now I am at my wits end!! :down::rant::cry::angry::shake::fit::bang::crying:

big blue and hairy
08-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Took me about an hour to actually get through, then I was on hold for about 30 minutes. Finally got my reservation. Glad I changed to unlimited minutes on my cell phone!

:sulley:

GusNJacque
08-26-2010, 02:17 PM
FINALLY was able to get a CM after being on hold for about 40 minutes or so. I got the day/time/and restaurant I wanted. :party:

Don't give up mickeysears!! I thought for sure I wouldn't get what I wanted but it all worked out in the end. They are booking from Nov 26 to Dec 30--3 shows a day. That's alot!!

Good luck to you. :mickey:

MickeysEars
08-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Alright! So, as I suspected, NO Le Cellier, I am there for 14 nights and not one reservation, I find that hard to blieve, oh no wait...MAYBE had I got on the phone at 7 am like I woke my tush up for...ok so She checks the Garden Grill for me and we got that one...Fine. So she starts to go over my reservation list and she says to me you have Castle reservations for Dec 8, I said "no, I have reservations for the 9th, I canceled the one on the 8th" she said "no, the one on the 9th was canceled and the oneon the 8th is still active" WHAT??!?!?!? The Cm I had called on the 15 cancelled my CASTLE RESERVATION! and were there any left NO! I mean it, I got off that phone in such a fit. Now, I have waited ALL day for someone to call me back to FIX THIS ISSUE. We can not change our MK day because I can not get into the reservations I have already for the 8th. SO sorry for the rant but it was some Disney day for me. :rant::sob::angry::blowup::fit:

mickeysworld
08-26-2010, 09:10 PM
So I've been wanting to get the CP package for a long while now and my kids are finally, mostly, old enough to sit through the program (10, 8, and 4), but I am still having a hard time justifying the price for the five of us.

We are not on any dining plan, will be paying oop, have TIW but it's not accepted. The lowest priced option is $143 for lunch at Biergarten but then we'd be seeing the 5pm show which isn't my first choice. Next lowest is a dinner res for $201 (don't understand why the kids price is so much - $23.99! and the thought of paying $50 for my 10 year old is extremely painful!).

My understanding is even with the package, you still need to be in line an hour prior so I'm wondering if I should just skip the package, eat early, use my TIW card and get in line for the 6:45 show and hope for a seat? and if so, what time should we be in line by? (oh, btw, our date is 12/12 which is Steven C. Chapman who I think is a popular narrator?) thanks for any insight!

MickeysEars
08-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Honestly, we did the CP with the dining package a couple of years ago and did not wait in a line an hour before, we had passes and got seats. I refuse to waste an houre of my day in a line, I won't do it for a ride and I won't do it for a show I have already seen once before. No worries.

goofygirl67
08-29-2010, 04:03 PM
I was so busy with work on the 26th I forgot to make ressies. I called about 8am on Friday and got a reservation for Dec 10th, the day and show I wanted. I didn't think Canada would be available, it never is. I get to try the Rose and Crown for he first time. The only ressie I ever make is for the CP, that way I know I can get in.