PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE saving money!

Suz36
08-25-2010, 09:31 PM
I just checked our flights on AirTran and saw that they had come down, and on a whim I decided to call AirTran to see if they would give me a credit - they did! Now our bag will fly free, just like if we were on Southwest! I knew that Southwest did the credits, but had never heard that AirTran did - just goes to show, it never hurts to ask!

faline
08-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Congrats on your savings!

AllDisney
08-26-2010, 05:18 PM
That's great to know. Thanks:thumbsup:

PopPhan
08-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Whoo Hoo!!!! Just got on Southwest site and ended up saving another $15 per ticket each way for our September trip! All told, our flights went from the starting cost of $88, all the way down to $64!!!!!

Gotta love it!!

24 days 'til WDW!!!!

DisneyaHolic
08-29-2010, 04:06 PM
That is awesome. I think most airlines give credits now, but usually you have to keep checking. There is a website you can register for that keeps track of your flights, and lets you know if the fare goes down. Does anyone know what the site is?

rlrodri
08-31-2010, 01:45 PM
I just checked our flights on AirTran and saw that they had come down, and on a whim I decided to call AirTran to see if they would give me a credit - they did! Now our bag will fly free, just like if we were on Southwest! I knew that Southwest did the credits, but had never heard that AirTran did - just goes to show, it never hurts to ask!

Suz, who did you call and talk to? After reading your post I checked my AirTrans tix and saw they are now $20 cheaper each way. I called the reservation desk but they said I couldnt get the difference without a $75 change fee. Im not the best at math, but that doesnt seem to figure out to me. Any help would be appreciated!