PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace early a.m. ?

BandMan
08-24-2010, 06:01 PM
I know this question's been asked before, but in searching back through previous threads, I couldn't find it, so I'll ask.

How does it work if we get ressies for Crystal Palace breakfast before the park opens? How do we get in to the park and get done by rope drop?

faline
08-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Very easy. There are folks all the way over on the right who will let you in for your early reservation. Just let them know you have a reservation.

Mary Poppins fan
08-24-2010, 06:10 PM
We usually try to get an 8:05-15 ressie for CP. As Faline said, go all the way to the right and there is line for people with dining reservations before the park opens. We usually are done in about 30-40 minutes and ready to go when the park opens. This year my DDs(9) got to be on the first Dumbo ride and my DS(16) was the first one on Haunted Mansion! :thumbsup:

joonyer
08-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Note that depending on your ADR time (and how fast you eat) there is no guarantee you'll be finished eating before park opening. But we usually get as early an ADR as possible so we are usually finished by the time the park opens.

lighteningqueen
08-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Last year they would not let us in until after the public got in for EMH... made us furious. Said she had to wait till a certain CM was up at the rope to let us all in. We were late for our ressies. All of us had 7:50 am We were let in at 8:10... Didn't even get to feel the magic of being in the park with just us few who had ressies and It was our first time to have that early of res to experience what every one talks about