PDA

View Full Version : Bed rails

Amy_617
08-24-2010, 07:42 AM
Hi All! We will be arriving at OKW in 4 days and we will need bed rails for one of the beds. Does Disney have these at the resorts for guests to use? If so, what are the chances of getting them? Has anyone had any problems? Thanks in advance!

Mickey'sGirl
08-24-2010, 07:51 AM
We have never had a problem getting bed rails at any Disney resort. We have found it best to call for them once we are in the room, and they arrive lickety split!

Happy Holiday!

afowl1017
08-24-2010, 07:58 AM
We have gotten them several times and never had any problems either. Just like Mikey'sGirl said call as soon as you are in the room, or I think we told them when checking in and they got there quickly!

We will probably be using them again this trip. :thumbsup:

Mary Poppins fan
08-25-2010, 02:27 PM
We had them at the Poly a few years ago. I think I asked for them at check-in and they were delivered almost as soon as we got to our room.

Mom2princesses
08-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Yep same here just mention it at check in they will send them up to your room.

BrerGnat
08-30-2010, 12:22 PM
They have more than enough. You'll get them.

We were going to use bed rails for our 4 year old at BC, but found that we could just use pillows as "barriers" instead. He liked sleeping in a little nest. ;) It made it easier for him to get out of the bed and for us to have use of the bed during the day without bedrails in the way.

faline
08-30-2010, 12:28 PM
You might also want to consider how your young one sleeps. When my brother went last year, he requested two sets as his toddler is prone to "wandering" while sleeping. He not only put bed rails on the sides of the bed but also on the bottom of the bed as well. Even will all of this, my nephew managed to fall out of bed in the one "unprotected" area!