PDA

View Full Version : Double Digit Dance

3AMommy
08-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Well as of today we only have 98 days til our trip!!!

I am so excited but I have to wait until my kids are in school to post since the entire trip is a big surprise for them!

This trip has been a dream come true!!

I got a pincode in the mail for 40% off moderate resorts and Karen at MJ hooked us up with free dining just a few weeks ago!

I got ALL the ADR's that I was hoping for including: Le Cellier, Cindy's Royal Table, and Hoop Dee Doo!!!

We are also doing MVMCP this time around and it will be our first time to see all the Christmas decorations!!

I just can't wait, I am sooooo excited!

I can't wait to see my kids faces when they find out!

3AMommy:D

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Congrats! Sounds like you have a doozie of a time planned.

It's so exciting isn't it? I'm at 54 days...:thumbsup:

vizsla
08-24-2010, 05:08 AM
:thumbsup:

DisneyPrincess21
08-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Well as of today we only have 98 days til our trip!!!

I am so excited but I have to wait until my kids are in school to post since the entire trip is a big surprise for them!

This trip has been a dream come true!!

I got a pincode in the mail for 40% off moderate resorts and Karen at MJ hooked us up with free dining just a few weeks ago!

I got ALL the ADR's that I was hoping for including: Le Cellier, Cindy's Royal Table, and Hoop Dee Doo!!!

We are also doing MVMCP this time around and it will be our first time to see all the Christmas decorations!!

I just can't wait, I am sooooo excited!

I can't wait to see my kids faces when they find out!

3AMommy:D

I will be leaving in 99 days!!

Question, did you mean you got 40% off your room plus the free dining also?

Disney4us2
08-24-2010, 10:06 PM
I am dancing right along with you. Today is only 98 days away, but who's counting;)

mickey_M_lvr
08-25-2010, 02:57 PM
I am dancing along with you guys but I am confused... how did you get to use the Pin code and get free dining?? I get pins all the time and just booked for Sept '11. I am super excited...even though I have a lil more time to wait. I also am booking through MJ. LOVE THEM!!! :cloud9: