PDA

View Full Version : :santa: Christmas at Disney!

auntdisney
08-22-2010, 07:28 PM
We have been to Disney many times but finally we will be there for Christmas. :woohoo:I know it is the busiest time so we will pick a park and go early and stay put.
I see that on Dec. 25 Hollywood Studios has late extra magic hours from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am. Would we be able to go to Epcot all day and then get in Hollywood Studios at 9:30 pm or will it still be full to capacity? The same with Dec.24 Epcot has late magic hours would we be able to show up at 9:30 pm and get in?

faline
08-22-2010, 07:33 PM
There's no way to know if those parks will be filled to capacity at the time you want to enter.

DisneyPrincess21
08-22-2010, 09:43 PM
We have been to Disney many times but finally we will be there for Christmas. :woohoo:I know it is the busiest time so we will pick a park and go early and stay put.
I see that on Dec. 25 Hollywood Studios has late extra magic hours from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am. Would we be able to go to Epcot all day and then get in Hollywood Studios at 9:30 pm or will it still be full to capacity? The same with Dec.24 Epcot has late magic hours would we be able to show up at 9:30 pm and get in?

when we spent Christmas at Disney we avoided MK and Epcot on Christmas Day, because we figured they would be the most packed. We went to MGM on Christmas day. But regardless of where you go, get there EARLY! The parks often fill to capacity very very quickly, which means everyone runs to the next park. When were were the on Christmas day in 2007 both MK and Epcot filled to capacity and everyone was coming in droves over to MGM. We were outside the gate letting our dogs out for a walk from the kennel, and the security guy told us we better hurry back inside because MK and Epcot were both full and the buses were coming quickly full of people. And he wasn't kidding! We very quickly ran our dogs back into the kennel and hurried back into MGM.