PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on the Maya Grill?

disneymomma2010
08-22-2010, 05:14 PM
The menu of the Maya Grill looks right up my alley. We are trying to pick a place to eat the day we are at Epcot. Is it worth it to leave epcot to eat there and come back for fireworks? I would like to see what the resort looks like. Its our last night so i want to eat somewhere good.

JPL
08-22-2010, 05:18 PM
I have eaten there a few times in the past and found the food to be average at best. Nothing terrible but not really worth the price. Basically nothing would make me want to return except for maybe convienence.

ANG
08-23-2010, 08:28 AM
We love the Maya Grill! And it's so much more quiet than restaurants in the parks.

Mousemates
08-23-2010, 11:04 AM
if a picture paints a thousand words...here is my three thousand word essay on the maya grill.
:( :sick: :ack:

Our food was not only less than average (C- at best) and overpriced (even for WDW standards) ...after eating I watched a server take off their serving glove...accidentally drop it on a particularly nasty floor...put it back on and then use it to handle lettuce and tomatoes. I know that is not a statistically accurate sample of how things are typically done...but it grossed me out way too much to ever dream of going back.

ANG
08-23-2010, 01:19 PM
if a picture paints a thousand words...here is my three thousand word essay on the maya grill.
:( :sick: :ack:

Our food was not only less than average (C- at best) and overpriced (even for WDW standards) ...after eating I watched a server take off their serving glove...accidentally drop it on a particularly nasty floor...put it back on and then use it to handle lettuce and tomatoes. I know that is not a statistically accurate sample of how things are typically done...but it grossed me out way too much to ever dream of going back.

I hope you reported that