PDA

View Full Version : Check in a day before using skymiles.

mfeliciano
08-22-2010, 01:33 PM
I am considering using mskymiles with delta to get a free night at POFQ, arriving then a day before our stay at the same hotel. Would I be able to use the disney Magical transportation from the airport the day before our actual vacation package begins? Will they make me get out of the room and check into new one? Has Anyone ever done this?:confused:

faline
08-22-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm not familiar with being able to cash in miles to get a free night at a Disney resort. However, you should be able to use Magical Express on the day you check in to a Disney resort as a resort guest - even if your stay is only for one night.

When making your one night reservation, you should have it noted that you have another reservation beginning the next day and would like your one night to continue into the next reservation. There's not a guarantee you won't need to change rooms but you can request continuing your reservation in the same room.

mfeliciano
08-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks!

I was surprised to see a number of Disney Hotels listed in the Skymile program. Aprox. 29,0000 miles for a standard at POFQ. :mickey: