PDA

View Full Version : Pre Trip Anticipatio & Let Down?

DisneyFr33k
08-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Anyone else get this?

I am 2 months away for our magical trip down and am constantly thinking about our trip, looking forward to it soooo much! :cloud9: I am worried that all this anticipation will have me crashing into depression once the trip is upon us and over. :(

Any suggestions on how to not let this happen? :confused:

Joannelet
08-22-2010, 09:05 AM
For the next 2 months try not to think about it too much. You already have the planning done so now just get through the next 2 months and once you are there you will enjoy it. :)
No more thinking aobut it :) Just get through the rest of the months. Concentrate on something else for the time being....

marlyn
08-22-2010, 11:02 AM
Any suggestions on how to not let this happen? :confused:

Start planning your next trip? :D

DisneyFr33k
08-22-2010, 04:27 PM
For the next 2 months try not to think about it too much. You already have the planning done so now just get through the next 2 months and once you are there you will enjoy it. :)
No more thinking aobut it :) Just get through the rest of the months. Concentrate on something else for the time being....

This will be very, very, very hard for me! :crazy:

DisneyFr33k
08-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Start planning your next trip? :D

I love the way you are thinking! This will be our last Fall trip for a long, long time as my kids are finishing year round and off to traditional high schools next year. So this will be sad as it will be our last Fall trip together as a family (unless they can come once they are in college or grown). We'll have to max out the food and wine festival and think about maybe the next time we are all together in Fall in WDW, we'll all be able to partake in :beer:, :marg:, and :wine:. :mickey:

disneymomma2010
08-22-2010, 05:19 PM
I am 2 months away also(oct. 22) and i was wondering the same thing too! Im afraid im gonna wear myself out with excitement and then not be so excited when we leave!

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-23-2010, 03:04 PM
I'm right there with you all... October 17-23.... so close, yet so far away.