PDA

View Full Version : Best moderate kiddie pool/playground????

dumbomydumbo
08-22-2010, 07:52 AM
Taking our 22 months old twin grandbabies to see Mickey:mickey:

Need advice. Which moderate resort has the best kiddie area?

RAIDER
08-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Has to be the CBR ,both pools are brilliantly themed and you have sand along the water ebge by the water of all the room areas . :thumbsup:

Melanie
08-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Best moderate pool in my opinion is definitely Coronado Springs. The playground is in the same area as the pool.

buzz2001
08-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Coronado Springs gets my vote. The playground, pool, arcade, ping pong table and volleyball court are all in one area so it makes it easier to visit these spots without leaving the main pool area.

sassy2000
08-22-2010, 08:31 AM
I think CSR has the best playground area and main pool. But CBR has a great pirate ship themed kiddie pool that my kids would love.

Wrigley
08-22-2010, 12:07 PM
My vote would definitely be for CBR. Their pool area is amazing. Our DD loved the pool-we couldn't get her out of it! The main pool is zero entry, so it's nice for the little kids to get in an out of the pool easily and they like to play in the really shallow part. The pirate ship area is alot of fun also. :mickey:

DisneyFr33k
08-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Coronado Springs gets my vote. The playground, pool, arcade, ping pong table and volleyball court are all in one area so it makes it easier to visit these spots without leaving the main pool area.

We're heading to CSR for the first time this Fall. We're always stayed at Value and this year we're going moderate as it is our last Fall trip as a family (due to school schedules).

Buzz2001 (a.k.a. CSR Man) sold us and we cannot wait to go! Thanks Buzz!! :thanks:

michellerose1579
08-26-2010, 04:32 PM
The pool at the Coronado Springs resort is beautiful. Its perfect for adults and children. There is a playground right off of the pool too!

mama2haven
08-28-2010, 10:58 AM
my husband votes for cs and my daughter votes by pics cb. she's 2. she gets really excited about their little slides.

beksy
08-29-2010, 08:47 AM
I like the idea of CBR for the sand for them to play in, but I would lean to one of the PO resorts. I've never stayed at CSR so can't comment. At POFQ the pool and play area are close and its easy to keep watch on them since it is a small area. The POR would be totally different and staying at either one allows you to use the pools in both resorts. At that age it might be nice to give them a change of atmosphere once or twice during the trip.

Kairi_7378
08-29-2010, 09:25 AM
With the age of the children that you are taking, I think that POR would be the best choice. There are several quiet pools on site and as another poster said you'd have access to POFQ as well.

But as for overall theme, I think that CSR is the best of the moderate pools.

dinahvixen
08-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Personally, we stay at POR, but we visited CSR this spring, and while we much prefer the lushness and overall feel of POR, CSR had a fun looking pool as well, but my 2yo really like the sandy beach area - not scary waves like at the real beach, shallow area to walk with bare feet, nice white sand - that was very appealing to her - she was 27 months at the time.