PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Service in Parks

Guya103
08-21-2010, 10:08 PM
We will be in the world in only three days! My older brother was wondering how AT&T's phone service is within the parks, specifically the internet service. He has online college classes that will begin while we are gone and does not want to take a laptop with him. Any help would be great!:mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
08-22-2010, 01:58 AM
We will be in the world in only three days! My older brother was wondering how AT&T's phone service is within the parks, specifically the internet service. He has online college classes that will begin while we are gone and does not want to take a laptop with him. Any help would be great!:mickey:

It works great! I have an iphone3gs. And the internet worked perfectly on the 3g network. And it sure does beat paying the high prices for wifi disney charges. The voice coverage is also good.

:tink:
I Hope You Have A Magical Vacation! :wave:

SurferStitch
08-22-2010, 07:59 AM
I'll :ditto: that.

Our iPhone 3GS's had great phone and internet service at WDW. No problems at all!

Melanie
08-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Another happy iPhone user at the resort. :thumbsup:

ETA: I upload pics to FB and Twitter all the time, with little to no problems.

Tekneek
08-22-2010, 08:07 AM
I had signal issues in The Land at Epcot, but that might be expected given the geography involved. Overall, it worked well for me.

BrerGnat
08-22-2010, 10:44 AM
I lost my signal completely inside almost every building at WDW. This was on an otherwise very reputable phone (not iPhone) that rarely had signal issues. I had no problems out in the open.

I'd caution your friend to make sure his data package is either unlimited or as high as it can be, or the usage charges to do what he is planning might be very high.

Guya103
08-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Awesome! Thanks:mickey: He has a blackberry with an unlimited plan for the internet, messaging, etc so I think he will be fine. Only two days to go!!!:cloud9:

Pop Centurion
08-22-2010, 07:18 PM
I noticed i could not get any internet in the area between Tomorrow Land & Fantasy Land in MK on a few occasions. Now problems that I can recall in the other parks.
Never noticed any issues in restaurants and I don't know as far as attractions because I never tried since it's rude.