PDA

View Full Version : Murphy bed in Cabins

BellesRose
08-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Does the Murphy Bed come complete with sheets and pillows? I remember having a pull-out couch at SS but I don't remember if it had the sheets...for some reason, I recall having to call for some.

magicjasb
08-21-2010, 09:00 PM
We were just there and the Murphy bed in our cabin had sheets and pillows. There were also extras in the back bedroom. Have fun.

BellesRose
08-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Thank you! :thumbsup:

CosmicRay
09-24-2010, 01:10 PM
We were just there last week! And as mentioned, the sheets and pillows are on the bed. And the extras are on the top shelf in the closet in the bedroom. We'd put the bed up in the morning to have extra space while getting ready for the day. And when we came back at night, Mousekeeping made the bed. I know that's part of their job, but I didn't expect them to check the bed when it was up. But I thought it was a pleasant surprise at the end of the day :figment:

Not2Loud
11-20-2010, 10:26 AM
The murphy bed is really nice to have in the cabin. It allow extra sleeping space that doesn't require an extra bedroom. The downside? Who ever sleeps there is at the mercy of the earliest riser! :thedolls:

AuntLaura
11-27-2010, 07:59 PM
It also has a nice reading light with a conveniently located light switch if you are the type who likes to read before going to sleep. I always enjoy that.