PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Airfare

4disneynuts
08-21-2010, 01:37 PM
I need to know what people think about booking my airfare.

We fly out of Minneapolis on Sun Country. I have been watching the prices and they keep going up and down. The price right now if I book today is $304 per person round trip. I fear if I book it then the price will go down and if I don't book it the price will go up. Being we are going around Christmas (Dec. 12-19) it just may go sky high.

So my question is - do you think this is a decent price and would you pay it. The most I have ever paid in years past is $250 a person. Let me know what you think I should do.

:plane::balloon:

disneymom15
08-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Have you checked with other airlines? I just checked Air Tran for your dates, Minn to Orlando. Prices came up $99 on first leg and $119 on return. Otherwise, if your set on flying Sun Country, I wouldn't wait. My peace of mind is worth the $50.

We're going in Sept, flying Delta out of our Regional airport. Our tickets were about $50 more than we've paid in the past. I check them often and they haven't budged.

faline
08-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Airline fares are currently outrageously high. When you add in fees charged by various airlines, it's reaching into the stratosphere. Buy at what's reasonable for you.