PDA

View Full Version : Yachtsman Steakhouse Lunch?

limegreenmonorail
08-20-2010, 04:31 PM
I've been to Yachtsman several times for dinner, and I thought that was the only time they were open...I was looking to make ADRs online and noticed they had a lunch menu listed along with the dinner menu on the Yachtsman page on the Disney site. It's a limited menu, but I'm thinking about staying at Yacht Club during my December trip, and lunch at Yachtsman would be a nice, quiet break from the parks, I think. It won't let me make a reservation for lunch online, though. Anyone know anything about this? Is it walk-ups only?

Zimkeeper
08-20-2010, 07:15 PM
There is another restaurant at the Yacht Club called the "Yacht Club Gallery" (formally called the "Captain's Grille"). They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are trying them for dinner for the first time on our up coming trip. I believe that the "Yachtsman Steakhouse" only serves dinner.

JERSEYDISFAN
08-21-2010, 11:55 AM
I think you may have been looking at the Crew's Cup Lounge menu. It's directly next door to the Yachtsman Steak House. YSH does not serve lunch, only dinner. During the day the Crew's Cup Lounge has a limited menu that is prepared by the Captain's Grille kitchen (also next door). After 5:00 PM the menu changes and is prepared by the YSH kitchen. While it offers limited choices from the YSH menu, we've found that if you ask nice, the server just may get you anything on the YSH menu.