PDA

View Full Version : Cbr

terri110874
08-20-2010, 07:31 AM
We are thinking of going to CBR for the pirate room. Can anyone tell me about the atmosphere of this resort? The reason I ask is we have stayed at POR and enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. They lay out with all the trees and landscaping was relaxing for my son. He has some issues with ADHD, anxiety, and other stuff. He was able to come down from excitement to some relaxation while we were there. We did stay at ASMR and that was to much for him and he hard time sleeping and winding down.

Any info will be appreciated!!! Thank you in advance:mickey:

Missy_Mouses_Dad
08-20-2010, 09:55 AM
We stayed at CBR in June and loved it. The smaller pools in each group of buildings were quiet and enjoyable to relax. It was a nice walk to the main building along the lake. At times the dining area was a little crowded, but that is the case at most sites. The pirate rooms are a further walk to the main building which is something to consider.

valerie923
08-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Our family stayed there and we loved it! We found it to be very relaxing and very quiet.

Dsnygirl
08-21-2010, 12:37 AM
CBR is our favorite moderate... we have found it to be very quiet, peaceful & relaxing. Our girls are young, and have never had a problem resting or sleeping b/c of noise, and we've always used the larger, themed pool w/o issues for them. (and we've never found it to be overly noisy or crowded) The atmosphere is very lush & tropical, although it is a bit of a walk from some locations to the main pool/restaurant/food court. But, the walk is lovely, and there are nice, sandy beaches with hammocks and playgrounds, as well. I think you guys will love it! :thumbsup: