PDA

View Full Version : Who has there MVMCP tickets?

pillowfight8
08-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Who has tickets already and what day are you going?
Just got ours(myself and DH)in the mail today..we will be there December 14th and have ADR's at Tonys..sitting out on the patio makes a great viewing for the parade.
I am very excited can anyone tell me what to expect or must do's during this event? Oh this is our first year at the world for Christmas!!!:mickey:

ANG
08-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Haven't gotten tickets yet, but hope to go the first week in December.

We have ADRs at LTT.

I'm interested in what others will say!

RockinRobin
08-19-2010, 04:04 PM
We have our tickets and we are going Dec7. we went last year had a great time. Be sure and watch all the shows and remember there is free hot choc and cookies. yum The parade and fireworks are great and the castle is beautiful

AllDisney
08-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Have reservations at Tony's for December 7th. Ordered the tickets a few says ago.:mickey:

RedSoxFan
08-19-2010, 04:46 PM
We have our tickets for December 14. We have 5:30 ADR's for Kona Cafe. Can't wait. Both are firsts for us!!

Nut4DW
08-21-2010, 11:33 PM
I purchased ours about an hour ago.....we went in 2008 and had a wonderful time. We will be there on December 16 th.

Carolanne
08-22-2010, 12:24 PM
DH & I are going to the 11/18 party :santa3:. We have 5 PM ADR's for Ohana's that night.

I've been going to the MNSSHP & MVMCP for a few years now. This will be DH's second time at MVMCP (and second time at Ohana's--a new fave for him :) )

Only 86 more days until we leave for the World :mickey:

faline
08-22-2010, 04:45 PM
I am very excited can anyone tell me what to expect or must do's during this event?

The parade and the fireworks are must-dos! I especially love the wooden soldiers in the parade!

The holiday themed show at the Castle is also very nice and I like to take that in when we are there for the party.

It's also fun to see the "snow" on Main Street!

WishingStar2006
08-22-2010, 05:45 PM
I have been trying to purchase on line at the Disney site and have not been able to. Are you all purchasing on line or are you calling Disney?

Thanks!

AvaNellMouse
08-23-2010, 02:47 AM
I won't buy ours until we are at WDW. If it is sold out I don't want to be there and it is worth the extra $$ to be sure that the weather will be okay that evening. Last year, the night we would have gone was a rainy mess.
That being said, I am planning on 11/11 :santa3:

ddcrna
08-24-2010, 04:49 AM
Be ABSOLUTELY SURE to go over to HS during your trip and see the Osborne Lights!

AvaNellMouse
08-24-2010, 08:42 AM
Be ABSOLUTELY SURE to go over to HS during your trip and see the Osborne Lights!

Yes! Yes!

Stu29573
08-24-2010, 09:25 AM
DH & I are going to the 11/18 party :santa3:. We have 5 PM ADR's for Ohana's that night.

I've been going to the MNSSHP & MVMCP for a few years now. This will be DH's second time at MVMCP (and second time at Ohana's--a new fave for him :) )

Only 86 more days until we leave for the World :mickey:

We will be there the same night! We have ADR's at Les Chefs de France at 5:00 that day, then we will head over. It will be our first time to catch the party!

Carolanne
08-24-2010, 10:23 AM
We will be there the same night! We have ADR's at Les Chefs de France at 5:00 that day, then we will head over. It will be our first time to catch the party! :thumbsup:

I hope you guys have a great time! I really enjoy MVMCP. Actually, I enjoy MNSSHP as well but MVMCP is my fave. I go for the Christmas atmosphere—really gets me in the Christmas spirit. I know 11/18 is a little early for Christmas, but I’m fine with that. At that point, I’ve already been bombarded with the commercial aspect of the holiday back home (one of my local malls was already decorating & prepping for Santa’s arrival the weekend before Halloween last year—really!), so it’s nice to be somewhere where you can feel the spirit & most everyone seems to be enjoying it.

Stu29573
08-24-2010, 10:42 AM
:thumbsup:

I hope you guys have a great time! I really enjoy MVMCP. Actually, I enjoy MNSSHP as well but MVMCP is my fave. I go for the Christmas atmosphere—really gets me in the Christmas spirit. I know 11/18 is a little early for Christmas, but I’m fine with that. At that point, I’ve already been bombarded with the commercial aspect of the holiday back home (one of my local malls was already decorating & prepping for Santa’s arrival the weekend before Halloween last year—really!), so it’s nice to be somewhere where you can feel the spirit & most everyone seems to be enjoying it.

Thanks! We're looking forward to it!
It may be a little early, but we wanted to miss the Christmas rush and still get a little Christmas cheer. And you're right, the malls around here start decorating right after Halloween anyway!

klb
08-24-2010, 02:10 PM
I completely agree about not wanting to go to if it's sold out. We're also going to wait until we get to WDW to buy. I'm hoping December 14th isn't a terribly busy night.

tinksmom02
08-26-2010, 12:42 PM
I just ordered our tickets for December 7th this morning, after booking the CP package.

Really looking forward to seeing Disney all done up for Christmas. Usually we're there in September.

mazydaisy
09-09-2010, 10:20 AM
We bought MVMCP tickets for 12/2 and have ADR's at Grand Floridian at 5:20pm before heading over to MK for the party. This is our first trip to Disney and first for MVMCP!

Stu29573
09-09-2010, 11:05 AM
We bought MVMCP tickets for 12/2 and have ADR's at Grand Floridian at 5:20pm before heading over to MK for the party. This is our first trip to Disney and first for MVMCP!

Wow! You're really doing it up right for your first trip!

AllDisney
09-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Our tickets have arrived. We have reservations at Tonys on December 7th....then the party begins:party:

ginger19
09-10-2010, 07:44 AM
We'll be there 11/19 for our first MVMCP experience :mickey:

Harriet
09-13-2010, 05:31 AM
I have my ticket for Nov. 18 and I have an ADR for a late lunch at T-Rex at DTD before the party so as not to waste a park day ticket and rest in the morning before the party so I can enjoy till the end.

1EeyoreFan
09-14-2010, 09:48 PM
We have never been to this particular party before. They are offering 2 dates while we are there, Nov. 11 and 12th. Any ideas on which one would be better to try for??

We have a 8:30 dinner reservation at Ohana on a night that they are having the party. Any chances we could see the fireworks from there while we are dining or do you have to be near the beach area? I have no idea what time the party fireworks take place. Thanks!

We are really pleased to be able to enjoy the F&W Fest AND get to see the castle and Osborne lights. This will be a first for my crew!

TikiGoddess
09-19-2010, 07:03 AM
I have my ticket for MVMCP (my first!) on Dec 2nd. I fly down to MCO that day and will get to Pop at lunchtime. The plan is to check-in then head to the monorail resorts to see the decorations, especially the Gingerbread house at GF!

At 4pm I'll head over to the Magic Kingdom and go in for the party. If anyone is going that night, there are some Disney fan meets planned. PM me if you want more info.

Can't wait for hot choc and cookies!
Kathy