PDA

View Full Version : Yehaa Bob Jackson

luvDaMouse
08-19-2010, 11:37 AM
I am listening to live 365 and he is playing. It sounds like his show would be fun and he is really good is he still around? if so where does he play??:)

disney_daddy
08-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Went to see him a couple of years ago and he was fantastic. He played at Port Orleans Riverside.

mermaidmarian
08-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Piano Bob plays at Port Orleans Riverside on select nights. You should check the resort schedule for when he is appearing. His show is TREMENDOUS, and great fun for all, young and old. It is a reason in and of itself to stay at POR.

debandbub
08-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Last trip was the first time we caught Piano Bob, even though we had heard for years how fun he is. We then immediately made plans to see him the next night too- it was sooo much fun! We grabbed some dinner from the food court and some adult beverages from the bar and made a night of it.

motherhamv
08-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Bob is the greatest, he is so funny and personable. I see him every time we go, he is the first thing we plan. :number1:

tinksmom02
08-29-2010, 09:53 AM
I think Bob is one of the reasons I'm so partial to the PO resorts. We're staying at CSR this December, and I'm trying to work out a trip over to POR just to see him one evening.

twinboyz
04-07-2011, 11:35 AM
About what time does he start playing? We've been and he is very fun. We want to make sure we get a seat as the River Roost fills up quickly. We know he's usually there Weds thru Sat. When we were there last August he was on vacation but his fill in was super fun too.

Thanks!

EeyoresBestFriend
04-17-2011, 11:40 AM
We were there in October 2010 and he was playing there. We caught up with him a couple of nights.

I think he started at 8pm and went to midnight. The show gets alittle more "adult" as the night goes on.

He is FANTASTIC And well worth spending several evenings with!! :thumbsup:

BluewaterBrad
04-17-2011, 03:34 PM
Always a fun time!!:beer::beer::mickey: