PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan and Epcot Food & Wine Booths

gregf71
08-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi all,

Can dining plan meals or snacks be used at the various Food & Wine Festival booths at Epcot?

Thanks!:mickey:

TysMomTink
08-18-2010, 12:04 PM
yes. During the last two F&WF we have used snack credits for some of the offerings at the festival. Just be sure to check on specific ones (some over $4 might not count). It was a great way to try things and use up all of our leftover snack credits.

Tinker Fan
08-18-2010, 03:28 PM
We have done this a few times and it worked out great to use some of our snack credits to try foods at the booths that we haven't been able to try. Can't wait to do it again this year.

Carolanne
08-18-2010, 07:37 PM
We've used our snack credits at the booths, too. If you do it right, it can add up to a nice little meal :mickey:

DisneyaHolic
08-19-2010, 12:09 AM
While I am sure it is not always true, I have found that using the snack credits at the various booths is a GREAT use of snack credits. They often will let you use them for items over $4.00!

Alaska Disney Fan
08-19-2010, 07:50 PM
I love using snack credits during my tour of the world! A couple beers here and there and some snacks along the way. A perfect way to "taste the world":beer:

disneykid99
08-23-2010, 01:54 PM
This is great news. This is the first time we have gone to F&W on the DP. Now, I am excited about snacking around the world. Thank you for the great post. :cloud9:

dmallan
08-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Last year we were able to use our snack credits for any of the food offerings at the booths. The best value was using it for the $7.50 lobster roll in the United States booth!

Fastpasssteve
08-24-2010, 12:17 AM
I just did a little investigation:

I went online and viewed photos of the menu boards from each of the F&W Booths from 2009 Each and every food item (not wine or beer) was covered under the Disney Dining Plan as a Snack Credit. It had that small pink , square symbol (symbolizing the DDP) after each and food item!

We can only hope it will be the same for the 2010 Festival.

renecat
08-24-2010, 11:43 AM
I just did a little investigation:

I went online and viewed photos of the menu boards from each of the F&W Booths from 2009 Each and every food item (not wine or beer) was covered under the Disney Dining Plan as a Snack Credit. It had that small pink , square symbol (symbolizing the DDP) after each and food item!

We can only hope it will be the same for the 2010 Festival.

Were on line did you go to see this? We will be down there for the F&WF this year and would like to get an idea of what they may have. Thanks