PDA

View Full Version : Niki Bryan Spa Voucher

the other micki
08-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Kathy from MJ sent me a confirmation for our next trip today and I noticed that there is a Niki Bryan Spa Voucher included. At which resort is this spa located? Has anyone been here? I was hoping to surprise my mom with some spa time while we're there.

Thanks!

John
08-17-2010, 09:03 AM
It should be the spa's at either at The Grand Floridian or Saratoga Springs Resort - http://relaxedyet.com/index.asp

the other micki
08-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the link!

Jessietoystory2
08-18-2010, 11:24 AM
I just used my voucher in July at the G.F. It said on the voucher you could only use it for certain things but my DD and I had a manicure only and they excepted it. Just make sure you look at the pricing before you go. While I was sitting in the seat the manicurist asked if I would like to soak my feet in the foot bath at the end of the chair at no charge and I excepted. Then she asked if I wanted the parifin wax at another $25 but I said no. When I was paying at the counter she ran out and told the gentleman to add on another $40 for the foot massage. I was appalled. After talking with the manager they did nothing for me and I had to pay for the service. I guess you live and learn.

the other micki
08-18-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I'll be careful!

TammiMcMan
08-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Just make sure you look at the pricing before you go.Unfortunately, spa's are notorious for trying to upsell you other products during your treatment. I make it clear when I speak to the person doing my treatment, that I'm not interested in buying anything other than the service I scheduled. I'm there to relax, not "shop".

I definitely would not have paid for the foot treatment if she flat out told you it was no charge. That's one of those times where you ask the "manager" who they report to and get them on the phone before leaving. That's not good business.

disneymom2000
08-22-2010, 04:35 PM
I scheduled a spa afternoon for myself and my best friend at the Grand Floridian. Then I got my package confirmation and it showed I had a voucher at the spa. We are getting a relaxing bath, then a massage and finally a reflexology foot massage. Are any of these services covered under the voucher?