PDA

View Full Version : Reservation Question

Rosemickey68
08-16-2010, 06:04 PM
We booked the free dining special that came out today.
When we log on to "My Disney Vacation" on the Disney website to check your reservation, should it indicate somewhere on there about the free dining???
Because it isn't showing up?!?!.
I know the CM repeated several times what we had booked and said the free dining.:confused:

faline
08-16-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm not familiar with booking packages on Disney's website. If you'd like someone to follow your reservation and make sure you get everything you should, I'd transfer the reservation to Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/)and let them track it for you.

comicguy
08-16-2010, 07:13 PM
It just shows up as whatever dining plan that you have. Just make sure that you have your e-mail confirmation printed out with what you are entitled to with the package that you booked.

mouseketeermom
08-16-2010, 08:21 PM
If you'd like someone to follow your reservation and make sure you get everything you should, I'd transfer the reservation to Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/)and let them track it for you.

How can you transfer a current reservation to Magical Journeys? :mickey:

Tink1
08-16-2010, 08:24 PM
How can you transfer a current reservation to Magical Journeys? :mickey:

Just contact me at [email protected] and I can assign you an agent and get the transfer form to you.

We do not stop looking for better discounts until you actually check into the resort.

Nanc

Rosemickey68
08-18-2010, 12:09 AM
No offense to anyone, but I don't want to transfer my reservation over to Magical Journeys. I know they are highly recommeneded and it appears they do a really good job, but I like to book things myself. Guess I'm kinda a control freak!!

After looking at the responses above, I called Disney and they said we are booked for the free dining and it can take a few days it to show up when we log onto "My Disney Vacation".
We haven't rec'd the confirmation email either, the CM said we should get it in approx 24 hrs.

So hopefully it will show up, if we don't get the confirmation email, I will just call Disney back and request it.