PDA

View Full Version : DME with room only?

castlegirl
08-16-2010, 12:20 AM
We have a room only reservation at the Beach Club (with CM discount) for December. Can we still use the DME ? Or do you have to have a package to use DME? How do I add DME to my reservation? We are flying Southwest.

DizneyRox
08-16-2010, 06:38 AM
Normally a room only is still good for DME, but I would check on the cast memer discount. You never know with Disney, so maybe there's a rule that CM's can't use it. I can't imagine you can't though...

You would probably need to call the same place you called for the reservation.

momef3grls
08-16-2010, 11:55 AM
I just did this in July. My daughter is a cm and we visited for a week room only ressie. We used DME both ways without a problem and we also flew SW. Resort check in was great going home and our boarding passes were on our door the morning we left.

momef3grls
08-16-2010, 11:56 AM
I just did this in July. My daughter is a cm and we visited for a week room only ressie. We used DME both ways without a problem and we also flew SW. Resort check in was great going home and our boarding passes were on our door the morning we left.My daughter set up the DME when she called and made the reservation.

LVT
08-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Be sure to Call DME with your dates. They need to have you on the lists for to and from the room.

CleveRocks
08-17-2010, 07:04 AM
If you have ANY kind of reservation at a Disney owned-and-operated resort, you qualify to use DME. But you need to make a separate DME reservation.

It's like voting ... if you're a citizen you have the right to vote, but you must register in order to be able to vote.