PDA

View Full Version : On-line check in

kemps@wdw
08-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Hello fellow Intercoters! :wave: Please give me more info on this. How to, when to, and your opinion as to its pros and cons. Thank you :thanks:

Bay Lake
08-16-2010, 09:19 AM
We used online checkin last week. 10 days before you leave, log on enter all your info. When you arrive at the resort there is a online checkin counter that they seem to serve first even if there are other guest waiting in the normal line. All you do is present you photo id and a copy of your credit card and all you keys and tickets are waiting for you. I think checkin at the resort took about 3 min. Hope this helps.

JPL
08-16-2010, 02:33 PM
The only cons I can really see is not being able to actually talk to someone if you aren't happy with your room assignment or the chance of a surprise upgrade is most liekly gone.

comicguy
08-16-2010, 07:16 PM
we are doning it for the 1st time this week, will let you know how it worked out for us

thumperbug
08-17-2010, 08:07 AM
It does save time at check in however if you arrive in the evening or late they will only have the one counter open. This happened to us when we arrived at CBR last month at around 10 pm. 1 line, 2 CM and 6 people checking in. All my keys and docs were already done, its just that I had to wait as long as everyone else. But its worth doing.