PDA

View Full Version : Tom Sawyer paintbrushes

disney obsessed
08-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi

I've been to MK probably a hundred times and I have never found a paint brush, even though I have looked. Is there a pattern to putting it/them out? Is it only once a day? Do they do it every day?

Thanks for the input.

anna

faline
08-15-2010, 05:40 PM
I haven't really made an effort to look for them and we don't often go to Tom Sawyer's Island.

My understanding, though, is they are put out early in the morning and, from what others have reported, some are pretty easy to find.

the other micki
08-15-2010, 05:44 PM
My daughter found 2 paintbrushes on our last trip. (She left one behind for another family to find.) Make sure to catch the ferry that goes over a little before 10 am. As Faline stated, I don't think they are difficult to find - just lying in the flowerbeds and such. Good luck!

MKFD43
08-15-2010, 09:36 PM
do you keep the paint brushes? turn em in and get a prize?

Greenlawler
08-16-2010, 01:37 AM
From what I understand you do turn them in to get a prize, we have never done it, but I have read similar posts many times before. Apparently, from what I have read, they give you a fast pass, good for one ride, any ride. If this is wrong feel free to chime in.

CU Tiger
08-16-2010, 12:15 PM
A group of 8 of us found two of them. You have to get to the boat before it opens and be the first group onto the island. Most people in line are looking for the same thing you are. The brushes are in plane site, but are hidden around the island. When you find one, you bring it to the CM and they will give you a one time use fast past that you can use on either SM or TM. It is good for everyone in your group and can be used at any time. You do have to give back the brushes. This was fun thing to do with the family.:thumbsup::mickey: