PDA

View Full Version : Discount Rumors Announcing Monday?

xfiles1978
08-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Has anyone heard of any rumors that there may be a discount anouncement coming out on Monday? I read a post on another site that there is rumors that Disney may be announcing a couple of discounts (room rates & packages) for the fall of 2010 into early 2011. I'm hoping this i true, we are going to the world 11/28 - 12/6.

Strmchsr
08-15-2010, 09:12 AM
There's always rumors like that flying around. I don't trust them one bit until I see the release from Disney. IF it's true, the good folks at Magical Journeys always immediately post in our accommodations forum and it will be placed on the front page of Intercot. Of course, that's why I book with MJ to begin with. I don't have to worry about rumors. They usually have the discount applied before I even know about it. :number1:

As for your dates, there's already a discount out for that time period.

elephant rider
08-15-2010, 12:04 PM
I was actually reading the same thing last night. We're already booked through MJ for February 12-20 so any of those rumored discounts would be greatly appreciated. :D
I will be checking on here tomorrow for sure - as soon as I finish making my ADRs. :thumbsup: We're at 180 tomorrow.

Dsnygirl
08-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Would be awesome... thinking about an early 2011 trip, any discounts would be terrific!

And I second using MJ - they're always WAY ahead of anyone else on the discounts, and if you have a ressie w/ them, your discount is applied before you even know it exists!! :thumbsup:

BugeyedMuggy
08-15-2010, 02:08 PM
I have found these discount rumors to be fairly accurate. I'm hoping to get a winter 2011 room discount since we purchaced an AP.

BugeyedMuggy
08-16-2010, 09:37 AM
The rumors were true. Disney has room discounts listed on their site. Time to plan the next one.:mickey:

Strmchsr
08-16-2010, 09:51 AM
The rumors were true. Disney has room discounts listed on their site. Time to plan the next one.:mickey:

Yep. Since Nanci from Magical Journeys has posted the details on all the various discounts that were released in the accommodations forum I'm closing this thread so that all discussion can be moved to whichever of those discounts you're most interested in.