PDA

View Full Version : dISNEY TRIP 11/5-11/12

STEFFY335
08-15-2010, 06:31 AM
gOING TO CELEBRATE MY BOYFRIENDS BIRTHDAY HE WILL BEV 56. wE BOTH STAYED AT cbr PREVIOUSLY AND WANT TO TRY SOMEPLACE NEW ON PROPERTY. wE WILL NOT BE RENTING A CAR. sOME DELUXES ARE ALREAY BOOKED LIKE gF, pOLY, cONTEMP. wE ARE TORN BETWEEN akl MUST WE GET SAVANNA VIEW TO REALLY EXP ANIMALS SIGHTINGS OR dOLPHIN SINCE IT IS RIGHT IN EPCOT. HELP0 WE HAVE NOT BEEN TO DISNEY IN EONS

BugeyedMuggy
08-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Welcome to Intercot!:welcome:

You dont need a savana view to enjoy AKL.

If you like EPCOT and Hollywood Studios I would stay at the Dolphin. They have boats, walkways and busses for transportation.

AKL is beautiful, but it's only close to Animal Kingdom and you have to bus to everywhere else.

andreallybadeggs
08-19-2010, 07:22 PM
If you want a quieter, more secluded feel go for AKL and you can enjoy the animals without booking a SV. If you like a little more lively atmosphere go for the Dolphin. Both great choices. Have a wonderful celebration. :mickey:

faline
08-19-2010, 08:04 PM
We've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge several times. On most trips, we've had a Savannah view room but, on one trip, we did not. On our last trip, we had a Savannah view room and was severely disappointed with the lack of animals within view. A Savannah view is not necessary. There are a number of balconies and other areas you can go for animal viewing outside of your room.

I've never stayed at the Dolphin so can't comment on that resort.